cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Library Space Confusion

0 Votes

Library Space Confusion

I used to be able to have five .pdfs and five .jpgs. Now I'm allowed only five total for both types combined!! What happened?

476 Comments
Occasional Visitor
...but it says I am out of space.
Occasional Visitor
Hello: Even though I'm deleting images and refreshing with only 3 images in the cache, it reads I'm out of space. Is there any way to get around this?
I am getting a message that I need to upgrade before loading another image. I have only loaded three images on my own so far. I'd like to speak with support to get rid of some of the canned images that came with the tool, so I can continue my work. Thanks!
Occasional Visitor
It says I'm using 10 of the 10 files but in reality I only have 5 pictures in my library. So where are those files I am not using??? I don't want to upgrade to MyLibrary Plus if I can't even see which files I am using. Please let me know how I can actually delete files/ pictures to clear room.
I uploaded two images that just ended up coming up with the pdf generic image so I couldn't use them. I deleted them. They do not show as images in my library. However, when I try to upload others from my computer, it says I have exceeded my 5 free images. I have not, there are only 3 in the library. Please advise asap. Thank you!
Please help.
Visitor
I only have three images in my folders - I wanted to upload two more, it said I was out of space.......why would this be?
Occasional Visitor
Why am I told I am out of space?
It's something wrong there? It's my mistake? I don't know what to do... I can see only two photos in my personal library, I want upload two more and I can't What happen?
Visitor
I only have 3 photos up;loaded but the program show 5 uploads