Library Space Confusion

0 Votes

I used to be able to have five .pdfs and five .jpgs. Now I'm allowed only five total for both types combined!! What happened?

476 Comments
LindaH051
Occasional Participant
Please help me figure out whats going on with my image storage space. I can not put my pictures in this email!!
BeverlyC65
Participant
The software will not allow me to move forward with uploading new photos even though I deleted the 50 photos. I should not have to upgrade to a premium service if I am within the existing limits. I have been trying for 2 days now to resolve this problem and it is keeping me from sending out a very important email. It is imperative that your service works efficiently when it comes to this matter.
PamC46
Participant
I do not have anything in the library. How do I get it to upload my photo?
StaceyG92
Participant
It keeps showing 5 but I can't see them therefore, I cannot delete them.
TimoW
Participant
would like to keep basic library. tried to delete old images to replace with one new. How do I do this? Thanks in advance
DavidR40
Participant
I can´t put new pictures in my account.
TabithaL9
Participant
I am very annoyed with constantly being asked to upgrade when I only have 1 picture/ logo file attached to my account. This may be a deal breaker.
BethL13
Participant
I show I am using 10 of my 10 files, but only two are showing up in my library.
EstrelitaG
Participant
It says i am out of space but i am not as i only have 3 images, not 5. FRUSTRATING!!!!
JoeE2
Participant
Not allowing me to upload any photos because its saying I have used all available space. Yet, its not showing any actual files that I can delete to make more room. It's showing no pics uploaded, but saying I have 5. Please help!
ScottL091
Participant
I cannot upload another photo even though my files say I am only using 5 out 14 files
llhinkle
Participant
I've deleted all unnecessary images that I don't want to use. I have 4 uploaded. I should have space for 5, correct? Well, it's telling me I'm out of space. Could you help me figure this out?
Natalie_B

Hi @JoeE2

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to upload a file to your library, and I'd like to help get this resolved for you. 

I went into your account and was able to upload an image and then delete it without any issue, so I have a couple questions for you so that I can get a better understanding of what's going on:

- What browser and version are you using?
- Do you have another browser to test? If so, can you please try the other browser.

You can also try optimizing your browser, then closing all browser windows and re-opening to see if you can then upload the image.

Please let us know if that works for you or if you need any further assistance. 

Thanks!

Natalie_B

Hi @ScottL091

I took a look in your account and I do see what you're saying. The reason you are not able to upload any other files is because you are using the standard library, which only allows for 5 files to be used at any given time. It appears as though you used to have My Library Plus, which allows for extra file storage at an additional $5.00/month, but that was cancelled online back in May of this year. When the product was cancelled there were more than 5 files in the account which is why it's telling you there are a total of 14 in there, but you can only view 5 and no others can be uploaded. 

There are two things that can be done--either you can delete files to bring it under the limit of 5 so that you can add new images and documents or you can re-purchase My Library Plus by going to My Account> Products>Upgrade to My Library Plus and then following through the payment flow. 

I hope that answers your question, but don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything else. 

Thanks!

Natalie_B

Hi @llhinkle

That's a really good question and I'm happy to help explain what's going on. 

With a standard library you can have a maximum of 5 files stored at any one time- and those 5 files can be made up of images or documents. It appears as though within your account you currently have 4 images and 1 .pdf document, as you can see here:

fivefiles.png

In order to add any other images there are two options: remove other images or the document to allow for extra room, or to purchase My Library Plus for an additional $5.00/month for additional storage space which can be done by going to My Account> Products> Upgrade to My Library Plus and then following through the payment flow. 

I hope that helps answer your question, and don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything else. 

Thanks!

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More