Library Space Confusion

0 Votes

I used to be able to have five .pdfs and five .jpgs. Now I'm allowed only five total for both types combined!! What happened?

476 Comments
Hannah_M

HI @TabithaL9

I took a look at your account and see that you have My Library Plus and are only using Using 2M of your 1024M available. Are you still having trouble uploading?

Hannah_M

HI @BethL13

I took a look at your account and noticed that you have two images and 8 documents uploaded at this time. With the basic library that  you have you have room for ten files, images and documents combined.

The best way to see all of these files at once is to click the Library tab of your account directly. You can delete from here if needed. In order to upload more you would need to delete at least one file, upgrade to My Library Plus or use an external image host. 

Thanks!

Hannah_M

HI @EstrelitaG

I took a look at your account and noticed that you have five images uploaded currently. With the basic library you can have a total of five files at once, images and documents combined. 

The best way to see all of these files at once is to click the Library tab of your account directly. You can delete from here if needed. In order to upload more you would need to delete at least one file, upgrade to My Library Plus or use an external image host. 

Thanks!

Hannah_M

Hi @CalCopa

I took a look at your account and see that you downgraded from My Library Plus to the basic library which allows for a total of five files. You currently have 28 files uploaded but will only see the first 5. You will want to click the Library tab of your account and delete all but at least 4 files to upload more.

The other options available to you are to upgrade again for the additional space or use an external image host!

Thanks, 

Hannah_M

Hi @SusanG160

I am sorry for the confusion. I see you were able to contact our support team for help with this. It looks like you had PDF files uploaded as well as images so your library was full. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files, images and documents combined. 

Please let us know if you need any additional information!

Hannah_M

HI @KaseyC

The basic library is free and allows a total of five files to be uploaded at once. This five limit includes images and documents. I took a look at your account and see that you have upgraded to My Library Plus so you are only using 21M of your 1024M available.

Are you having trouble uploading?

Hannah_M

HI @Ankara

I took a look at your account and see that you have 4 images uploaded so you have space for one file. With the basic library you have space for five total files, images and documents, Are you still getting this error when you try to upload a new file?

Hannah_M

Hi @JeremyJ4

Thanks for posting, I took a look and see you've recently upgraded to My Library Plus so you are only usinng 6M of your 1024M avialable. Are you still seeing this error? 

KARENT10
Participant
Why does it say I am using 5 out of 5 files when I only have 4 images uploaded? Please help
Hannah_M

HI @KARENT10

I took a look at your account and see that you have five images uploaded right now so your Library is full. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uploaded at once--this includes images and documents. A good way to view all of these files at once is to  click the Library tab of your account. Here you can view and manage your files.

In order to upload more files you would need to delete at least one, upgrade the account or use an external image host. 

Thanks.

Dr.TyR
Participant
It does this all the time. It says I'm using 5 of 5 files in my image gallery and I only have 4 images! Only 5 image files is a bit ridiculous as it is but geez if I only have 4 let me get one more!!!
Hannah_M

Hi @Dr.TyR

I took a look at your account and see that you have four images and one document so your LIbrary is full. With the basic library you are allowed a total of five files to be uploaded at once. This includes images and documents! A good way to see all of these files at once is to click the Library tab of your account. You can even delete from here.

To upload more you would need to delete at least one file, upgrade your account or use an external image host. 

Thanks!

LindaH051
Occasional Participant
I have not been able to access my stock gallery for pictures for my newsletters!
JamesL8452
Participant

Your not alone, all of my images show as invalid even though I can pull them up in a browser perfectly fine.  Sounds like an outage or error on their part.

PawelC
Participant
send the email I needed to send tomorrow. Your customer support is awesome. Really.
What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More