cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Library Space Confusion

0 Votes

Library Space Confusion

I used to be able to have five .pdfs and five .jpgs. Now I'm allowed only five total for both types combined!! What happened?

476 Comments
Visitor
Please reply back
Visitor
I also had issues earlier deleting photos, it just would think about it and the blue circle would spin and not actually delete the image.
Regular Visitor
Why is it I run out of photo space with only 2 photos in my personal gallery? This is annoying. Please help.

Hi @DBraudEntertainment 

I took a look in your account and see that your Library is full with three images and two documents uploaded. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uploaded at once. This includes images and documents.

You are welcome to remove some if you would like. The best way to see all the files at once is to click the Library tab of your account.

Thanks

Hi @CallieS56 

I am sorry for the confusion. It looks like you have four images and one document uploaded so your Library is full. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uploaded at once. This includes images and documents.

A good way to see all of these files at once is to click the Library tab of your account directly. You are welcome to remove a file, upgrade for more space or use an external image host for more.

Thanks!

Hi @BerlindaO6 

I took a look in your account and it looks like you have five images uploaded right now. You should be able to see these files within your Library or any image insert window within your email. You are welcome to remove some, upgrade the account or use an external image host for more.

Thanks!

Hi @BettyD4 

I am sorry for the confusion. i took a look in your account and saw that you have three images and two documents uploaded so your Library is full. You are welcome to remove one, upgrade the account or use an external image host for more. A good way to see all files at once is to click the Library tab of your account. You can also manage from here as the basic library allows for a total of file files at once.

Thanks!

Hi @IMCSM 

I am sorry for the confusion. I took a look at your Library and see that you have five images uploaded at this time. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uploaded, images and documents. A good way to see all the files at once is to click the Library tab of your account. Here you can choose to remove a file, upgrade the account or even use an external image host.

Thanks.

Hi @WendyB544 

I took and look and see that you have three images and two documents uploaded at this time. With the basic library you can have a total of five files at once, this includes images and documents. You are welcome to remove some, upgrade the account or use an external image source for more. A good way to see all the files at once is to click the Library tab of your account.

Thanks!

Hi @LucyL05 

It looks like you have space for two additional files right now in your library. I see that you have three files, one document and two images uploaded. You can see both images and documents at once by clicking the library tab of your account. Can you try uploading again to see if you are able to upload now?

Thanks!