Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Library

Difficult to organize/sort. Every time I click on an image it goes back to the first screen/list of items.
6 Comments
William_A
Administrator

Hello @GavinS2 ,

How are you accessing the Library in your account? The Library should be a continuously growing list of your files, not pages. Are you viewing it through the lefthand menu in the email editor?

GavinS2
Campaign Collaborator

I mean when I access the library from the top drop down menu. Not when I am in an email.  I am trying to sort it - put images in different folders for easier access so I don't have to scroll through everything when I am writing an email.  Everytime I put an image in a file I am then brought back to the first page of images.  I also can not sort the library by name only by date. It would also help if there was a search function for the images when I am writing an email.

Frankie_P

Hi @GavinS2 we're always open to ways we can better our user's experience and thank you for following up with these details! What are the steps you're taking to place images into a folder when you're seeing this page refresh happen? Also, where in your library would you expect this sort by file name option to appear? Does sorting alphabetically by clicking on the "Basic Info" header help fit your needs? On the other hand, having a search function in image tab on an email campaign is a great feature request. The good news is this is a feature we are currently collecting feedback on. We ask that you please share your need on the idea thread focused on this feature request. The more requests a thread receives the higher of a priority it can be given by our Product Team.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Gathering Information

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Clarifying

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Because we have not heard back we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! Please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More