cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Library Overlay buttons missing on low resolution screen

0 Votes

My Library Overlay buttons missing on low resolution screen

I am using a standard 15" laptop. In "Upload to Library", when I try to select a folder, I cannot access any folders due to your screen design. If works on a larger monitor, but not on the laptop screen. Please fix, as this problem causes multiple steps, instead of just 1. Thanks.

17 Comments
All Star
When uploading an image file to one of my folders, the new screen doesn't allow me to scroll down to all of my folders and the window isn't resizable so I can see more on the screen.
Status changed to: New
I am sorry to hear this, thanks for posting. How many folders do you have in your account? Are you seeing it cut off on a certain number or when it reaches the bottom of the page? What browser are you working in? On your mouse, do you have a scroll ball or are you using the scroll bar on the right of your browser?
Regular Visitor
My very last folder that ends with "X" is covered up by the library status bar.

HI Gary, Thanks for the information. Can you try clicking the "See More" button in the center of the page at the bottom to see if this allows you to see all of your lists?

I apologize for the inconvenience, I'm looking into this more for you!

Occasional Contributor
There is no scroll bar and the screen does not show the full page. I cannot put my photos where I want to because I can't get to the appropriate folder. The drag and drop is a nice feature though.

Thanks for posting. Is this while you are selecting an image from within an email? What browser and version are you working in?

Visitor
Using Firefox browser. Can not scroll to see all available folders when uploading a new image. Please fix.

HI studio3447 ,

Can you give me an example of one of the lists you can't see? I was able to see all of your 13 lists while in the email. One thing to note is that if you have a PDF in a folder, or your folder is empty it will show as 0 while in the insert image window. You won't be able to click into this folder in this case. 

Also, what version of FF are you using?

Thanks,

Visitor
Love the new way to upload photos, however, I can only scroll down to half of the folders available to file the image in the drop down box. I have tried maximizing the screen. So the uploading is great, but the organizing ability is frustrating.
Established Member
I am in Chrome and I can't pick a folder b/c I can't scroll down. Disappointed b/c now my images are a mess.
I try to upload and then upload a picture, but the window is too narrow for the submit button so I can't upload any photos.

CTCT Employee

Hello! Thank you for this feedback! We see that lower resolutions may effect your ability to see all the options of the overlay. We are investing this and will update when we have one. As a work around we see that most browsers will let you zoom in or out by holding the Ctrl button and pressing the + key or - key (+ zooms in, - zooms out) to view all the options. On a Mac it's hold down Command Key and choose + or -.

Ed M

Constant Contact Tier 2 Support

CTCT Employee
Hello! Thank you for this feedback! We see that lower resolutions may effect your ability to see all the options of the overlay. We are investing this and will update when we have one. As a work around we see that most browsers will let you zoom in or out by holding the Ctrl button and pressing the + key or - key (+ zooms in, - zooms out) to view all the options. On a Mac it's hold down Command Key and choose + or -. Ed M Constant Contact Tier 2 Support

Status changed to: Closed - No Action