Ability to do a bulk export of images and documents from Library

It would be nice to have a feature that allows for a mass export of the photo library. Having to individually "Save Image" on 400+ images isn't efficient.

36 Comments
Hannah_M

Great feedback, thanks for posting!

breada
Rookie
It would be extremely helpful to be able to select all and export the mylibrary images to my computer.
MdEHN
Rookie

Totally absurd that this isn't a feature given people have asked for it for nearly 3 years. 

TonyL0
Rookie
There is no easy way to download all library pictures on the computer for reference. Currently, you have to manually save every picture.
Shaowei5858
Rookie

Exactly!!  This is why I'm leaving CC.

Hannah_M
Status changed to: Voting Open

EastSideWine
Rookie
hi, It would be VERY helpful to provide us a way to download the entire library of pics we uploaded...back down to our computer. By doing that, we could download to a folder specific to our Constant Contact images on my local machine...I'd know right where they were that way... thanks
PaulE55
Rookie

I would like to be able to export my library to my desktop so I can edit and file photos esily for use again. At the moment I have 2000+ images and it takes forever to find an old picture

Thanks Paul Epsom

BrianD069
Campaign Contributor

I'm leaving CC for someone who offers this. This is ridiculous that it's taken this many years and there still isn't an option to bulk download your own images.

EliezerG
Campaign Contributor

I plan to leave constant contact in the near future for this reason as well.  Clearly not a user friendly attitude if they still haven't fixed this problem

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More