cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Uploader - Pictures distorted on upload

0 Votes

New Uploader - Pictures distorted on upload

My images are uploading distorted and I have to manually go in and enter the correct sizes.

30 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New
Hello, I'm sorry to hear this is happening. What browser are you using to upload your image? Are you uploading from within the email editor or on the Library tab? We are aware of a similar issue with uploading images within the Email Editor Insert Image overlay window using Safari and Internet Explorer 9. Our engineers are working to resolve it, but at this point I don't have any estimated timeframe for a resolution. We will update this topic once we have verified the issue has been fixed!
Occasional Contributor

I just uploaded a product picture I did not already have in my library but when I did this you distorted my image, making it look very wide.

Then I tried to edit it, to make it have its natural proportions height to width, but could only make it larger or smaller.

Next, I tried to upload another smaller picture of the product, but the same thing happened again.

It is after midnight, and I swear, almost every week when I come in on Thursday nights to do my newsletter, there is another change that requires extra time and effort on my part to use my newsletter capabilities.

I am angry and frustrated again.  PLEASE quit changing things that work just fine.  Every time you change anything, we have to try to figure out what is going on. I just hate it.

Occasional Visitor
HELP!!!!!!! look at from your side . I have a disturbed picture file in my folders, I click on by mistake when adding a new photo to CContact and now when I go add another picture it LOCKS
All Star

I don't know why - but ever since you've started using the new upload Library, EVERY single one of my uploaded images gets distorted. I have to manually tweak each and every one's dimensions to make it look normal again. Why is it messing with the dimensions??? I've been using Constant Contact for nearly 5 years now - uploading images every week - and I've never had this problem until the New Library changes came into effect.

Yuck.

Visitor

I too am have images distorted when uploading. I am using Safari and have tried everything I can think of to avoid this: dragging and dropping as well as uploading directly from my desktop; clicking on the "unlock" dimensions before and after uploading; resizing the original image, and so on. In every instance, the image proportions are distorted. Please fix...

Visitor
the photos are distored on upload; you can't make smaller while in edit, they jump around and usually get bigger; I have to upload more than once for many photos because of an error.

This idea has been implemented. If you have more feedback on this idea please start a new thread.

New Idea.jpg

Status changed to: Closed - Implemented