cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Uploader - Pictures distorted on upload

0 Votes

New Uploader - Pictures distorted on upload

My images are uploading distorted and I have to manually go in and enter the correct sizes.

30 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New
Thank you for reporting this issue. We have seen a few reports of this. Until we are able to get this fixed, you should be able to upload the image from the Library tab without it stretching.
I tried fixing contrast on a photo and everytime I saved the photo edits didn't "take" and the photo looked the same in the newsletter I was working on. Additionally, everytime I try to adjust the size of an image I'm inputting the size tool messes up the propotions - a lot. (Example: something that is 250WX150H image when trying to shrink it would pop up in the resizing tool as 300WX300H completely messing up the image.)
All Star
This new image library is not working correctly when I upload photos from my computer. It distorts them and doesn't hold true to the image's dimensions, so I'm having to re-size each one to get it to look proportional.

Occasional Visitor
Hi - I'd love some advice to fix this as I need to complete an email with many images, to send out very soon. Should I use Firefox instead of Safari? I never had this problem before.
All Star
Something in the new image library process is automatically resizing my images and making them fuzzy. I want to set these settings in Photoshop and have them retain their original look once uploaded. I am having to go into your image editor and sharpen once uploaded, which isn't always pretty either.
All Star
When I upload an image from my computer, the sizing seems to get messed up. An image that was 528x248 was squeezed into a 109x100, square box for some reason

All Star
When I upload any image, it appears stretched or distorted. But when I click on edit image, and then save (without doing anything to the image) it changes it back to the original file.