cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tonight (8/23) from 11:00 PM - 12:00AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 11:00 PM and logging in after 12:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Overwrite existing photo

Overwrite existing photo

The replacing of an image was a great and normal feature of any uploading program on the market. This needs to be re-introduced as soon as possible. It makes it quite painful having to upload an image, delete the old image and re-link the link in your code, as the assigned number has now changed. I will edit an image three or four times while i am creating the document so that i can get it just right. I shouldnt have to delete an image then upload another image and relink everytime i change something in my email.

Please bring back this option. Every FTP program has this option when replacing multiple files. why can't yours?

3 Comments
Status changed to: New

Status changed to: New
Thanks for this feedback. Unfortunately replacing an image has never been part of the library options but is a great idea for the future!
Status changed to: Closed - No Action