cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomorrow morning (8/26) from 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 07:00 AM and logging in after 08:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Photo Editing

0 Votes

Photo Editing

If you are fixing your photo editor (even though I was cool with PicMonkey) it would be nice to have the option of either keeping the original image, or just the edited image in your library.  I use a lot of space by being forced to keep the original and edited version.

Also, it would be nice to open an edited image with the edits still unlocked, so if, for example, i spell something wrong on top of a picture, I can just change the text, rather than starting over again.

A few suggestions if you are going to be redoing this thing.

5 Comments
Occasional Visitor

Aviary is now available.  If you are editing from the Library, you will have the ability to copy or replace the image.  If you are editing from within the editor, you will only be able to copy.  This is a result of inconsistencies across browsers in how images are cached. 

Status changed to: New
Thanks for posting, Jay. You should see a popup after editing the image that allows you to save the image as a unique file or overwrite the first. Please let me know if you still aren't seeing this. Also, what browser are you working in? Thanks for your ideas about the edits, this is great feedback!
Regular Visitor
Please go back to PicMonkey! The new photo editor is a huge step backwards!
Regular Visitor

New image editor sucks.... It is not a real editor. It is like working with Paint!!!! C'mon guys, this is a proffesional environment.

Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes