SIZE OF LIBRARY

0 Votes

SIZE OF LIBRARY

Ed Krane here account ek10@aol.com The Blast Magazine..My weekly magazine that has a Current Database of 8150; and has an amazing OPEN rate; especially with this CRISIS.. As many of CC people know that every issue ; I have a few Lines thanking CC; and am so appreciative of CC and the Excellent Support and Product I receive. I need to somehow ad another few GB to my Library DUE THE FACT that I can't delete Images; since Past Issues of the Magazine is looked at . I believe I already spend $130 a month ; and am so appreciative once again..I will SPEND what ever it takes to insure that when I run out of Avail. (I'm only at 80% Used) that I can get additional GBs...If you notice I do downsize my Images before using ; so in fact I can get Thousands more Jpegs in without sacrificing Used Space... Here is the link to the May 4th. Issue.. I need to once agqain state
2 Comments
Consulting & Training
I sent part 1 out before Finished, so if you open this before Part 1 ; please look at that first...My magazine during the CRISIS is one of the Most Important ; (If not MOST) vehicles for Key West Crisis Info.. ALL the City and County, Organizations inc. Mayor's Office, KWPD, Monroe County Sheriff , The Local Health Organizations, & more (Inc. the 8150 Active Database) are depending on Our (CC and I) continued weekly publications. This has nothing to do with the additional GBs I will eventually lead but Important that you understand the Importance of my account....Here is the Link to the May 4th Issue ; although I'm sure you can simply look at my Campaigns..My phone number is 954-448-4324 and EK10@AOL.COM Thanks again for the amazing and Excellent Customer support and product I get from CC..Ed Krane The Keys Blast from Ed Krane & Friends https://conta.cc/3aZEwf2
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @EdK76 thanks for sharing this feedback with us! We can understand how helpful it would be to have more image space in your library and have opened up this feature request so other users can weigh in as well.