cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search Option -

Search Option -

About a year ago, I asked, suggested, requested or whatever term you prefer to simply add a 'search' so we could easily find a specific email campaign. All I get is "copies of the same request" then I read that the number of requests is what actually generates a possible solution/fix from your (Constant Contact employees, not just customers) end. Just because I requested a 'search' option, really doesn't help me seeing how many customers want the same thing....it's been a long time to wait for this simple request and if it's not ever going to happen, I don't need to read other emails requesting the same. It would be nice to hear from actual employees of Constant Contact if this SEARCH OPTION REQUEST is a possibility. Whoever reads this and knows who should receive it, please forward to the appropriate person. Following is what I receive: Add Search Option to Campaigns (Constant Contact Community Subscription Update) Mon 4:00 PM 45 KB Re: Add Search Option to Campaigns (Constant Contact Community Subscription Update) Mon 3:09 PM Your Constant Contact Community Re: Add Search Option to Campaigns (Constant Contact Community Subscription Update) Mon 3:27 PM 46 KB Your Constant Contact Community Re: Add Search Option to Campaigns (Constant Contact Community Subscription Update) Mon 3:09 PM 53 KB Your Constant Contact Community
2 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @Commercial_RE, thanks for reaching out about this! I apologize for the overabundance of notifications on this issue. Please click the link at the bottom of those emails that says "Manage your subscription & notification settings". This will allow you to change your preferences on which emails are being sent to you. As for the email search feature itself, unfortunately we're still collecting feedback while other development is being prioritized at this time.

Seriously?  "As for the email search feature itself, unfortunately we're still collecting feedback while other development is being prioritized at this time."  It's been over a year, and I have read several comments regarding this request for a search feature.  Who wouldn't want this feature?