cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

See which folder images are in

See which folder images are in

If I need to use the library to put images in folders, please make it clear which folder it's currently in

44 Comments
makes it hard to find items that were not otherwise catergorized. Heads up would have been appreciated.
Status changed to: New
Hi Cheryl, I am sorry to hear this isn't working for you. The feedback is helping to develop future updates so can you share some ideas on how you would like to categorize your images? Have you tried out the folder feature on the left to organize?
Advisor
Hello, Thank you for your feedback. This is a great suggestion. Please vote on this and any other topics you would like to see implemented.
Occasional Visitor

Seriously. The combined library is the worst. I use CC for four different clients (four different paid accounts) and this updated library is a huge time waster now.  If you expect us to separate our files into folders, why didn't you leave it the old way when it was automatically separated.  Now I have to wade through all the stock banners, etc. to get to my own images/photography.  It's making me seriously consider jumping ship to MailChimp. 

Established Member

I sought help with this in the library forum, only the learn that the feature has been removed.  

I have several folders that I use to organize my library.  I wanted to find out where I can see the images that I haven't filed, but learned that it isn't possible.

Why not?  It's very helpful to be able to see the images that are not in a folder ... so I can put them in a folder.  With multiple previous users over several years, our library is not consistently organized.  It's impractical to have to look through every single image to maybe, possibly, hopefully find the one that isn't in a folder.

Can Constant Contact please bring that helpful feature back?  Just like I can see my emails that have not been organized into a folder, I'd like to see my unfiled images.

Thank you.

It would be helpful to have an unfiled folder to help organize past images that were under the old system and therefore not able to belong to a folder. Currently under the library tab you have the option for All, Recently Added, My Computer and Trash. I would add Unfiled to that list. Just like you have that option for Emails. Otherwise I have to keep scrolling to find them and individually select them to file them. Thank you!

All Star

I'm trying to organize my images in to folders but I can't tell which ones are already in a folder or not. An "unfiled" grouping would be very helpful.

Visitor
- For the initial organization I need to have a folder that will remove images so that I can tell what I have filed and what still needs to be filed. - Need a de-select all button because if you have a lot of images it's hard to find what is still selected. - It would be great if when I hover over an image it tells me what folder it is in. - Also would be great if it gave me a suggested time frame to keep an image if I only needed it for one email. Is it best practices to delete after 6months, 1 year? You tell me.