cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

See which folder images are in

See which folder images are in

If I need to use the library to put images in folders, please make it clear which folder it's currently in

44 Comments
Occasional Advisor
It would be wonderful when looking at all images to be able to see which folder they are in. I'm trying to reorganize my library, and without that ability, it's very difficult!
Status changed to: New

Thanks for this feedback!

Frequent Visitor
Why isn't there a place to see only unfiled photos (or unfiled emails, for that matter)? I don't know what's in a folder and what's not unless I switch back and forth between what's in the folder and images I'm looking for. It's very clumsy.

Thanks for this feedback., Sheryl. All of the images will show in the "All" folder but there is not currently an unfiled folder. 

Occasional Contributor
When I pull up the list of "All images," it would be terrific if the list showed what folder the image was in and where it was used. This would help enormously in keeping my images organized and helping me find things.
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New
Thanks so much for this feedback CarolynC479! We value your opinion and want to give you the features and tools you want. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any more details or feedback to give us!
Occasional Contributor

This is a nightmare for me as well. And how can I tell if an image has NOT been used in an email without clicking in and out of each one? I have LOTS of images, all neatly organized in folders. Except there is no way to tell what folder they are in when in "all iamges" view. So good luck to me on organizing things.

Occasional Contributor

Please PLEASE give us the ability to tell what folder an image is in, AND if it is not in any folder.

Occasional Contributor

YES please implement this imediately. This would help a LOT. It should not be that hard to do.