cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

See which folder images are in

See which folder images are in

If I need to use the library to put images in folders, please make it clear which folder it's currently in

44 Comments

HI WeSellPlants 

Thanks for posting. You can see what folder an image is in if you click into the image details but I can understand how it would be helpful to see this information in other places. 

Occasional Contributor

1) It would be great if when in the "All" list, a column or tag shows which folder the email/image is tied to.

2) It would be nice if there was an automatic folder that lists all the emails/images not tied to a folder. I would make it easier to file the emails/images.

All Star
I want to move uncategorized images into folders. If I view all images, it would be nice to have the folders they are already in indicated on the chart. I have no way of knowing which images are already in a folder, or if they are in the correct one. So I have to go through the list and check each one for the folder I want them in, but they could already be in that folder. Then I have to repeat it for each folder. Ugh!
Status changed to: New

Thanks for posting this feedback, I understand how this can be a frustrating process!

Occasional Contributor

I totally agree -- and I think there are enough entries and comments for CC to understand it is a bad idea.

Bring back the Uncategorized folder!!

PS: this applies also to the emails.

Visitor
Should be able to see what folder an image is in when viewing All Images. Also, should be able to tell if the image has not been assigned a folder yet.
Status changed to: New

Thanks for posting this feedback!

Occasional Visitor

I completely agree - it seems to me that this is fundamental requirement for any folder-based management system and I cannot understand why it was not there from the start of the 'new' system.  The principle also applies to 'Email Lists' in 'Contacts'.