cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Separate Stock images and My Images

Separate Stock images and My Images

I noticed this morning that stock images are now included with my list of web images. Please do not combine my images with stock images. I do not like this change.

26 Comments

The new myLibrary Plus is onerous and time consuming to use.  I just love Constant Contact for it's great service, advice, easy to use functions, etc.  The only thing I don't like is the new library.  It's terrible.  You can't access your folders easily - we have many images and documents and now when you want one you need to scroll through hundreds of items.  I wish you would switch back.

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New
Thank you for this feedback. Please vote for this idea if you want to keep stock images out of your library.
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New
Thank you for your feedback. Please vote for this idea if you would like to have separate document and image libraries brought back.
Occasional Visitor
Not liking that what I had already set up in folders for my photos has changed. Now they are all bundled together and it takes me time to search for those particular photos as I work on emails etc. I liked have my photos and documents in separate folders. Will there be a possibility of better sorting and filing of my photos separate from my document folders? It would be helpful.
All Star
MUCH easier to find certain documents when you don't have to scroll through all the images (we have around 300) to find the document.
Occasional Contributor

Add that many of the pictures coming up in "My Library" are CC stock images I have used in the past, not mine but a search will find the image I previsously uploaded. Terrible waste of time.

Occasional Visitor

I hate that I have to scroll through all the stock images to find my images previously used.  I have hundreds that I've uploaded and since we're a retailer, my images are necessary.  This is a HUGE time waster.  Please separate the libraries again!!!

Turn the library back to the older version so that when I upload a file it goes to the folder I would like it organized in within either the image library or the document library. I don't like this new layout because the images all just go into the main folder and then I have to go organize them later.
Regular Visitor

I am not thrilled that you are now grouping all of the images together.  I reuse quite a few images and now it is that much harder.  Previously I could at least sort them by alpha or date of import.  It doesn't appear that I can do that anymore.  You talk about "managing" the library but in your info offered I don't see anything referring to a help session on how to learn to manage it with the new layout.  

All Star
It is more difficult to find things. We have more than one person in the office that uses this account and it makes it harder to decipher where items are. It appears to have combined almost everything. I liked the separation if images and documents as it was previously.