Something funky is going on with uploading images?

0 Votes
Is there something going on with the site?!
108 Comments
cant upload a photo from pro images
This is the first time i've been unable to upload my photos
When I try to upload and image, a red triangle pops up saying there is an error. When I try to hover over for details, I can't read it.
Regular Visitor
it says there is an error but doesn't say what? My library is only 5% full
Frequent Visitor
It says error try again, I have tried many times but not successful.
Retail
Every time I try to upload an image recently they all come up as errors. I'm not doing anything different with these images from before.
I've never received an error message before. Why can't I upload to my library??
Visitor
I am having problems uploading photos from my computer on a regular basis.
Regular Visitor
I've been getting this error for 2 days and cannot send our our weekly newsletter. Please help!
Uploading my computer images is not allowed.
Visitor
I've adjusted the size. I've tried different kinds of documents and nothing. I can't upload. What's going on?
Occasional Visitor
I logged out and logged back in. Still cant upload any file. Tried a variety of files that normally work and that had already been uploaded last week. Im only 15% full on memory and paid up. Soooo...
Advisor
Status changed to: New

Occasional Visitor
I have trouble uploading files. Some tell me there is an error but not what the error is. Others tell me I do not have permission. My clients have sent me the files and do not have trouble with permission when sending these same files to other advertisers.
Regular Visitor
cannot drag and drop or upload from computer
Visitor
I am having trouble uploading jpeg files onto my account.
Frequent Visitor
I have an important email to send tonight. However, i've spent most of my day attempting to upload basic Jpg images into my library to put in my email. What's the problem?
Visitor
what's up with the image upload? will not take files png or jpg and have plenty of space in my library.
Occasional Visitor
I am not able to upload images in safari on my mac. When I use a pc you uploading works fine.
Regular Visitor

Well, I'm on a mac and can't upload an image either. I guess I will go put the image on the cloud, move to a pc and try there. I don't know if it will work. I can see that CC is having all sorts of posts in the past 24 hours regarding problems uploading images. Why oh why must you s*ck so bad, CC?

Regular Visitor

P.S. I'm sure that when they do respond, they will blame being on a mac (probably you must upgrade to mavericks-just that requires I go get a large external drive formatted for mac to backup with first-its on my to do list currently #45,613) under their "the customer is always wrong policy" 

Regular Visitor

sure enough, my upload worked on a pc. very annoying. I shouldn't have to spend hours trying to figure what the heck is wrong with CC.

Hi @ConstanceF39  and @ErinM33 

Thank you both for posting. This is an issue on our side at this time and is only effecting Safari users. Safari 5.1+ is s a supported browser and we're working to resolve this trouble as soon as possible. For right now the workaround is to upload from another browser or if this isn't possible you can email us the images you need uploaded. Social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Thanks for your patience!

Occasional Visitor
This has happened to me several times in the past few weeks. The program is not letting me upload my photos. I have tried 2 days in a row now and no luck.
Occasional Visitor
Everytime I try to upload a new jpg file I get an error. Is there something wrong with the upload?
Visitor
Please i need help i have to upload an image and i con't do it no mater if i save it on a different format or if i save it whit less resolution....
Visitor
logos won't upload, tried different formats, a smaller version, still does not upload.
Occasional Visitor
Can you please provide insight as to why my .jpg files are not uploading to my library?
Occasional Visitor
Hi I cannot seem to upload any images for my newsletter which is due tomorrow. I'm not getting the value of $65 I paid this month with a feature that is not working. Please assist me - Keti
Haven't been able to upload files for days!!!!! I've tried everything.... file size, RGB/CYMK, etc PLEASE ADVISE info@ecmedicalgroup.com
Occasional Visitor
I ca't upload my 5 pictures
I have tried numerous file formats. Will not upload my picture.
Frequent Visitor
You say that the photo upload limit is 5 MB, yet repeatedly say you are having difficulty processing a 4.5 MB photo.
Frequent Visitor
Now you're saying that you "have difficulty processing your request" when attempting to upload a 1.7 MB photo. You claim to upload photos up to 5 MB. What's the deal?

Hi All,

Please try uploading from a browser other than Safari. We're working to resolve this and will share any update as soon as we can.

Thanks!

Tried converting sizes, types and BMP trick to no avail. Any ideas?
Occasional Visitor
All images from my own computer.
Regular Visitor
Ugh. Won't take the image and won't tell me what is wrong. Just says try again. Hate this.
Occasional Visitor
It will not let me upload my images and the only explanation is "We cannot upload this file at this time please try again later"
Regular Visitor
Every time I try to upload a file, I get the following message "We have trouble processing your request, please try again later." Ive been trying to upload various files, including ones I have uploaded before, I tried at different times. My account is only 18% full. Can someone help me please? Thank you!
Every time I try to upload a pic from my browser, I get an error message! I have uploaded numerous pics the EXACT same way, always with success. The error message is of NO USE whatsoever and tells me nothing helpful to repair the problem. These type of problems seem to be a recurring characteristic of Constant Contact..(compared to other programs)why is your system so slow and difficult to navigate?
Visitor
Always gives an error.
Hello, Just to kindly let you know that we have been having troubles uploading images in the last 3 days. Any kind of image, when we try to upload it we receive a message saying "we cannot process your request at this time, please try again later". We are only using 8% of our space so we know it is not that. Please let us know how to resolve this. Thank you!
Checked and Library is not full, this worked last week with photos from same photographer. Why the error?
Regular Visitor
Wondering why uploading a photo file to library, which I've done many times before, now continues to tell me "try again." Very frustrating. The file is no different from others I've loaded. Even closed out site and reopened, and still the "Try again" message. Arrgh!
Occasional Visitor
I cannot upload an image. I get an error message.
Visitor
tried for a long time. Just not working
Occasional Visitor
please help. cannot upload anything
Occasional Visitor
I am not able to upload any pictures from my computer to the library. I have no idea why.
Visitor
HELP! Cannot I have been having this trouble for weeks now. This is increasingly frustrating as our company sends weekly e-newsletters. Please advise.