Something funky is going on with uploading images?

0 Votes
Is there something going on with the site?!
108 Comments
Participant
Every time I try to upload a pic from my browser, I get an error message! I have uploaded numerous pics the EXACT same way, always with success. The error message is of NO USE whatsoever and tells me nothing helpful to repair the problem. These type of problems seem to be a recurring characteristic of Constant Contact..(compared to other programs)why is your system so slow and difficult to navigate?
Occasional Participant
Always gives an error.
Participant
Hello, Just to kindly let you know that we have been having troubles uploading images in the last 3 days. Any kind of image, when we try to upload it we receive a message saying "we cannot process your request at this time, please try again later". We are only using 8% of our space so we know it is not that. Please let us know how to resolve this. Thank you!
Participant
Checked and Library is not full, this worked last week with photos from same photographer. Why the error?
Participant
Wondering why uploading a photo file to library, which I've done many times before, now continues to tell me "try again." Very frustrating. The file is no different from others I've loaded. Even closed out site and reopened, and still the "Try again" message. Arrgh!
Participant
I cannot upload an image. I get an error message.
Participant
tried for a long time. Just not working
Participant
please help. cannot upload anything
Participant
I am not able to upload any pictures from my computer to the library. I have no idea why.
Participant
HELP! Cannot I have been having this trouble for weeks now. This is increasingly frustrating as our company sends weekly e-newsletters. Please advise.
Participant
I have not been able to upload any photos or files to my library for a week or so now. How do I fix this issue?
Participant
I have been unable to upload photos that I have uploaded in the past. Please give any suggestions.
Participant
hi, I'm using 2 of my 5 - can't upload any photos, and the error message is cryptic. "We had a problem" doesn't help me! Also, I've not generated any mail for a year or more, your site seems much slower, and buggier. I tried to add "library plus" and it hangs when I re-enter the card I already have on file. I'll keep trying - but by now I would have expected your site to fly along, but instead it seems to just have more features and it's slower? uggg...
Participant
jupload image not workin g.
Occasional Participant
which means constant contact is quickly becoming obsolete. We've used it for years, paying $30 a month and only sending 1 campaign every other month on average. Can't send without uploading the pics. So is there someone that can help before we completely lose faith in CC?
What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More