cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Images - "Free"

Stock Images - "Free"

Your stock images are poor. Very disappointed with the images available from what we had a few years ago.
15 Comments
Occasional Contributor

When will you have textured colors backgrounds available?  Sort of like scrapbook paper I'm thinking?  Water droplets, pumpkins, flowers, etc.  Will this be an additional charge or is it available now and I haven't figured that out yet lol.

Thanks,

Teri 

A new subscriber might not realize they have access to free stock images and might think they always have to pay if they don't provide their own. Pro Stock images is in a bold orange button but to get to the free ones you have to first click "Upload" and then "Stock Images." This is NOT user friendly. Been with CC for years now and this seems somewhat deceptive. Please give a big orange button for direct access to free images, too!
Occasional Participant
When we started with Constant Contact there was a good-sized library of free stock photos. Since you added the Pro Images, it seems that there aren't many free ones to choose from anymore.
Visitor

I have just posted a very similar comment.  When I joined there were loads of good free image and that changed overnight when we had to start buying them.  Disappointing!

@gbwgbw wrote:
When we started with Constant Contact there was a good-sized library of free stock photos. Since you added the Pro Images, it seems that there aren't many free ones to choose from anymore.

Frequent Visitor
disappointing that you are adding all these additional charges for photos. your free images are not great, if you even have them for the subject matter needed.
HLT
Visitor
I have been using constant contact for more than 6 years. The Stock images never get updated or changed.
Occasional Visitor
Prices are very high at $8.00 per image. I can get free photos from other sites. Please consider!
Occasional Visitor
Self-explanatory
Regular Visitor
your selection of free stock images sucks!!!! I have paid the extra few dollars a month for photo gallery, but since you added images to pay for you have purposely made the selection of free images purposely lame!!!!!
Occasional Visitor
Your new stock images are still not as good as the ones prior to this new set. I'm very disappointed. Seems to be just another way to make money while reducing the value of your product.