cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The folder drop down selection is not completely visible.

0 Votes

The folder drop down selection is not completely visible.

I am using Chrome and can not choose a folder at the end of the list. Please allow to expand window or move scroll bar function to allow access to the folders at the end of the list.
7 Comments
Status changed to: New

Visitor
Folders to the bottom of the left hand drop down do not appear. They may be selected however you can not see them. The row/bar containing the inventory meter as a percentage along with the Browse More Files and Upload Files button are blocking the view. Please increase the height of the window and or do not have the bottom row go all the way across to the right column. This is my second feedback post.
When I click on "choose a folder" I cannot see the folders and it won't allow me to move the page up.
Occasional Contributor
I am not able to select the folder I wish to save the image in. The drop-down list only goes 5 or so deep and the scroll bar goes no further. Please fix this.
CTCT Employee
Hello Adam, I'm sorry you have encountered this issue. Unfortunately, I have not been able to replicate the issue you have described using Chrome on a Mac or a PC. Can you please provide the version of Chrome you are using that this issue occurs in and if the issue occurs when Chrome is up-to-date? Also, if you open an Incognito window (Ctrl+Shift+N on PC, Command+Shift+N on Mac) do you still have issues with the scroll bar function? This information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Status changed to: Closed - No Action