Upload Not Working in Safari

Trying to upload images to my library, and not a single image will upload successfully. Each one says "error, please try again later". Is anyone else having this problem over and over again????

96 Comments

Any trouble uploading while using Safari has been resolved! Please let me know if you are still having trouble with this process. 

Participant

I've been using Safari with CC with no issues until today.

Now I CAN'T upload images or do any other edits on a new campaign!  Now, all edit attempts return: 

"Your changes cannot be saved. Error: An unexpected error occurred while trying to process your request."

Help!

Participant
Every time I try to upload a picture it sends me a error message and tells me to try again.
Occasional Participant
Every file for over a week has errors loading and says it cannot load right now? I amnot full. What is happening?
Participant
I have tried to upload several of my own pictures to use, and I haven't been able to upload any? What am I doing wrong? Thank you. Tracy
Participant
The only error message says to try again. I have tried multiple different file types and nothing will upload.
Participant
Seems to be an error that images are not uploading - for a few weeks now!
Participant
I keep getting the error message "unable to process your request"
Occasional Participant
This is unacceptable service.
Participant
Please help me I cannot upload a file! Please help
Participant
not sure why this isnt working? pictures will not upload
Participant
My associate can upload images but I have been having trouble for a week. I am doing nothing different and yet continue getting the error image and it won't upload my image. VERY important as I have to send this out!
Participant
I erase the 5 old pictures and i ca't upload the new 5 .... I need help
Participant
All this week I've been trying to upload any photos to my Library, which I've done many times before! I've tried different images, different sizes & types, even a different computer -- I keep getting a failure message saying the site is "unable to process my request" or something. What's going on?
Participant
Every time I try to upload a photo, I get an error that says not able to process try again. I have uploaded photos easily in the past and I am not certain why this is happening?
What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More