Upload Not Working in Safari

Trying to upload images to my library, and not a single image will upload successfully. Each one says "error, please try again later". Is anyone else having this problem over and over again????

96 Comments
Participant
I keep trying to upload my pictures for the past two weeks and I keep getting a message that it can't be processed at this time.
Participant
It seems I can no longer download and images to the library
Occasional Participant
I have been trying since yesterday evening (6hours) to upload jpegs (under 100k) same as I always do and keep getting a big red ! error message saying you are unable to process my images. I've double checked my storage space (21% full - 53m of 250m) and resaved jpegs to be sure they were not too big or the wrong format but all seems fine. Please help!
Participant
whether I drag or ask to upload from a file on my computer it won't work
Participant
I can't seem to upload any of my images. Says error but no details other than try again..HELP!!!
Participant
No matter what image I try to upload, size or jpg, png it won't do it. Crazy, I'm on a deadline.
Participant
I am under pressure to finish a newsletter. It has to go out first thing tomorrow morning and for some reasons I cannot upload my images. I kept getting the message that Constant Contact having problem uploading the image and please try again. And so I tried many times for the last half hour, and it still won't let me upload. This is unacceptable. With the recent hacking and now this (this problem has happened a few times before) -- it has been suggested that we should move to another and more reliable company. Perhaps it's time to do so.
Occasional Participant
Could you please advise me on what i could be doing wrong. It just says there was an error....this has happened about 5 times now with different images.
Participant
I'm having trouble uploading images. I've tried several and I just get the same error message "We're having trouble processing your request please try again later" which really doesn't tell me anything about why I can't upload the images.
Participant
Keep trying. it is a jpg and should be able to eb transferred.???
Participant
Can anyone help with this?
Participant
Trying to load an RGB 72dpi file, small file
Participant
More often than not recently my photos don't upload.
Participant
Cannot upload pictures.
Participant
an error message comes up but with no reason
What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More