cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Upload Not Working in Safari

Upload Not Working in Safari

Trying to upload images to my library, and not a single image will upload successfully. Each one says "error, please try again later". Is anyone else having this problem over and over again????

96 Comments
Occasional Visitor
I have been trying to upload an image all morning and your new file uploading system keeps saying "We were unable to process your request, please try again." I'm not sure what the problem is, as the file is the correct size, type, color and resolution. It is time sensitive material for a client and it is extremely frustrating that your system is not working properly. Please let me know if there is any other way to get the file uploaded ASAP.
Occasional Visitor
This new uploading page does not work. I am uploading one jpg and it says that there is an uploading error and to please try again. There is no other detail for error.
Regular Visitor
Your file uploader does not work with Safari
Status changed to: New

Hi All,

Thanks for your patience with this. I understand this is very frustrating and hope you've been able to upload in another browser. As we mentioned, the error you are seeing during upload will only apply in Safari so Firefox and Chrome are great alternatives. 

We are working to have this resolved as soon as possible. We will update this thread with more as soon as we have it. Thanks for your patience!

All Star
All Star
I can't upload any of my jpgs. Keep saying there is an error. Never had a problem before. What do I do?
Occasional Visitor
My feature is not letting me add any new images at all. Please contact me to resolve.
I am having trouble importing pictures from my desktop since the upgrade to the site.
Frequent Visitor
photo are within limits but won't upload
Status changed to: New

This idea has been implemented. If you have more feedback on this idea please start a new thread.

New Idea.jpg

Any trouble uploading while using Safari has been resolved! Please let me know if you are still having trouble with this process. 

I've been using Safari with CC with no issues until today.

Now I CAN'T upload images or do any other edits on a new campaign!  Now, all edit attempts return: 

"Your changes cannot be saved. Error: An unexpected error occurred while trying to process your request."

Help!

Every time I try to upload a picture it sends me a error message and tells me to try again.
Visitor
Every file for over a week has errors loading and says it cannot load right now? I amnot full. What is happening?
I have tried to upload several of my own pictures to use, and I haven't been able to upload any? What am I doing wrong? Thank you. Tracy
Regular Visitor
The only error message says to try again. I have tried multiple different file types and nothing will upload.
Seems to be an error that images are not uploading - for a few weeks now!
Occasional Visitor
I keep getting the error message "unable to process your request"
Occasional Contributor
This is unacceptable service.
Please help me I cannot upload a file! Please help
Visitor
not sure why this isnt working? pictures will not upload
My associate can upload images but I have been having trouble for a week. I am doing nothing different and yet continue getting the error image and it won't upload my image. VERY important as I have to send this out!
Occasional Visitor
I erase the 5 old pictures and i ca't upload the new 5 .... I need help
All Star
All this week I've been trying to upload any photos to my Library, which I've done many times before! I've tried different images, different sizes & types, even a different computer -- I keep getting a failure message saying the site is "unable to process my request" or something. What's going on?
Solution Provider
Every time I try to upload a photo, I get an error that says not able to process try again. I have uploaded photos easily in the past and I am not certain why this is happening?
Regular Visitor
I keep trying to upload my pictures for the past two weeks and I keep getting a message that it can't be processed at this time.
Occasional Visitor
It seems I can no longer download and images to the library
Regular Visitor
I have been trying since yesterday evening (6hours) to upload jpegs (under 100k) same as I always do and keep getting a big red ! error message saying you are unable to process my images. I've double checked my storage space (21% full - 53m of 250m) and resaved jpegs to be sure they were not too big or the wrong format but all seems fine. Please help!
whether I drag or ask to upload from a file on my computer it won't work
Regular Visitor
I can't seem to upload any of my images. Says error but no details other than try again..HELP!!!
Occasional Visitor
No matter what image I try to upload, size or jpg, png it won't do it. Crazy, I'm on a deadline.
Regular Visitor
I am under pressure to finish a newsletter. It has to go out first thing tomorrow morning and for some reasons I cannot upload my images. I kept getting the message that Constant Contact having problem uploading the image and please try again. And so I tried many times for the last half hour, and it still won't let me upload. This is unacceptable. With the recent hacking and now this (this problem has happened a few times before) -- it has been suggested that we should move to another and more reliable company. Perhaps it's time to do so.
Could you please advise me on what i could be doing wrong. It just says there was an error....this has happened about 5 times now with different images.
Occasional Visitor
I'm having trouble uploading images. I've tried several and I just get the same error message "We're having trouble processing your request please try again later" which really doesn't tell me anything about why I can't upload the images.
Keep trying. it is a jpg and should be able to eb transferred.???
Visitor
Can anyone help with this?
Occasional Visitor
Trying to load an RGB 72dpi file, small file
Visitor
More often than not recently my photos don't upload.
Cannot upload pictures.
Occasional Visitor
an error message comes up but with no reason
Frequent Visitor
Thank You.
Occasional Visitor
I have never had this problem before! I have been doing the exact same thing for years with Constant Contact. Not sure why I am getting error messages trying to upload pictures. I have tried all different ways. NOthing is working.
Visitor
I have repeatedly have troubles uploading files/pictures.
Regular Visitor
For the past few weeks, I have not been able to upload photos from my computer. This is a BIG problem! info@peopleforpalmerpark.org
Any help would be appreciated
Status changed to: Closed - Implemented