cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tonight (8/23) from 11:00 PM - 12:00AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 11:00 PM and logging in after 12:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Upload Not Working in Safari

Upload Not Working in Safari

Trying to upload images to my library, and not a single image will upload successfully. Each one says "error, please try again later". Is anyone else having this problem over and over again????

96 Comments
Regular Visitor
I can't load regular, not large JPGs onto Constant Contact. These are the same types of files I have been using for year. Please look into this glitch.
Frequent Visitor
I get an error message and all the "details" say is that it cannot process the upload. It is 111kb jpeg image, 600px wide x 200px high. Help!!!
Status changed to: New

Status changed to: New

Occasional Visitor
I've tried decreasing image size, file size, file format... everything I can think of and the image won't load and the error message simply says we're having trouble processing your request, please try again. Well, I don't know how many more times I can try again.
Regular Visitor
You've changed the system and I can't upload anything - whats going on?

HI Alyson,

I'm so sorry to hear this is happening. What type of file is the image and what browser are you working in?

Thanks!

Occasional Visitor

I'm having the exact same problem -- going on 2 days now and I really need to get an email out! I've tried all of those things, and nothing is working. I'm trying to upload a JPEG file. Any tips?? Thank you!!

Occasional Visitor

And my browser is Safari

Hi Suzanne,

Thanks for the detail. Do you have another browser on your computer you can try uploading from? We're aware of and working to resolve some problems with uploading in Safari but you should not have any problem in another browser. Firefox and Chrome are great and are available as free downloads online.

Thanks for your patience. We will update as soon as we have mooe information.