Upload Not Working in Safari

Trying to upload images to my library, and not a single image will upload successfully. Each one says "error, please try again later". Is anyone else having this problem over and over again????

96 Comments
Participant
why won't my files or photos upload from my desktop when they are not copyrighted, they are my own work???!!!
Participant
We don't understand why it's not working. We have followed all your instructions. Ever since you change the upload interface it has not worked. Very frustrating!
Participant
For two days now I can't upload an image. File size is only 200x200, jpeg. It's a new logo. I also tried to add a logo I added earlier that worked and it would not load that one either.
Real Estate
Gives me a red exclamation/error every time I try to upload on my mac, through Safari! What is going on!!!!? This needs to be corrected.
Participant
I am having constant issues with upload. I have checked my image size and made sure the color mode is RGB but the image is still receiving an error.
Participant
Image wont load
Participant
I keep receiving an error message when trying to upload jpeg file
Participant
I really am not liking this new system. I am having all my drops errored for some reason, the error message is not clear on what is wrong about the photo upload!! No comment on size, or labeling? Help!!! Andrea
Occasional Participant
before I never have this kind of problems I need help.

Glad to hear it Suzanne! We are aware of the issues with uploadin in Safari and working to resolve as soon as possible. In the meantime, using another browser will be the best way to upload images to your account. Thank you all for your patience. 

Status changed to: New

Status changed to: New
Hi Brian, I am sorry to hear this. Are you seeing an error when you try to upload? I see you are working in Safari, is it possible to test another browser? We're working to resolve some trouble uploading in Safari but you should not see this in another browser.
Occasional Participant
The new Upload to Library interface is terrible. It makes it very difficult to upload pics from my computer and only wants to show me the stock images. I cannot find most of the pics that I've used in the past and half the time am having to post without pics because it takes too much of my time to try to locate them.
Participant
what happened to the old uploader this one is terrible and gives me errors every time i try and upload something
Participant
I am getting an upload error notice when trying to upload a jpg or png to the library.
What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More