Upload Not Working in Safari

Trying to upload images to my library, and not a single image will upload successfully. Each one says "error, please try again later". Is anyone else having this problem over and over again????

96 Comments
Participant
I can't upload any pictures from my computer to my library, It always give me an error message to try again. But it doesn't work
Participant
please help
Participant
I can't get images to upload for some reason, and images I have uploaded in the past are no longer visible. Please change it back to the way it was immediately.
Participant
The new uploading system for images is TERRIBLE. It keeps saying "We had trouble processing your request. Please try again later." Well, waiting until later doesn't help, at all. There is no reason this file shouldn't upload as it is the proper size, resolution, file type and color. We use Constant Contact for a business, and we have clients expecting their emails sent out at certain times. This is EXTREMELY frustrating.
Participant
Using a Mac, with Safari web browser
Participant
I have been trying to upload an image all morning and your new file uploading system keeps saying "We were unable to process your request, please try again." I'm not sure what the problem is, as the file is the correct size, type, color and resolution. It is time sensitive material for a client and it is extremely frustrating that your system is not working properly. Please let me know if there is any other way to get the file uploaded ASAP.
Participant
This new uploading page does not work. I am uploading one jpg and it says that there is an uploading error and to please try again. There is no other detail for error.
Occasional Participant
Your file uploader does not work with Safari
Status changed to: New

Hi All,

Thanks for your patience with this. I understand this is very frustrating and hope you've been able to upload in another browser. As we mentioned, the error you are seeing during upload will only apply in Safari so Firefox and Chrome are great alternatives. 

We are working to have this resolved as soon as possible. We will update this thread with more as soon as we have it. Thanks for your patience!

Participant
I can't upload any of my jpgs. Keep saying there is an error. Never had a problem before. What do I do?
Participant
My feature is not letting me add any new images at all. Please contact me to resolve.
Participant
I am having trouble importing pictures from my desktop since the upgrade to the site.
Participant
photo are within limits but won't upload
Status changed to: New

This idea has been implemented. If you have more feedback on this idea please start a new thread.

New Idea.jpg

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More