cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload Not Working in Safari

Upload Not Working in Safari

Trying to upload images to my library, and not a single image will upload successfully. Each one says "error, please try again later". Is anyone else having this problem over and over again????

96 Comments
Regular Visitor
I am unable to upload either PDFs or JPGs with the new interface! Mac OS 10.6.8, Safari version 5.1.9. Help! I need to send our newsletter. Thanks.
Occasional Visitor
For two days now I have been unable to upload my photos to my library. Could you please fix this. I have sevearl photos I need to upload in order to use for new emails!! Every time I upload, I get a message telling me that it cannot be done.
I liked it better the other way. This NEW thing you are doing with the Library is NOT working on my MacBook Pro. Very disappointing. I cannot load any photos ANYMORE!!!
Can't upload a simple image, much less multiple images at once.
Frequent Visitor
SO frustrating! i'm all about improvements however this is not ok! your instruction video does not give enough specifics/how to….argh!
Not matter the file size my images will not upload! HELP! I am running trial and would like to upload images to emails
Regular Visitor
I am getting an error message every time. Fix this **bleep** thing. I am on deadline!
I cannot release a campaign without being able to upload my files. Can someone help me? I've not had an issue with this before and it appears CC has made some changes to the file upload.
Occasional Visitor
Since you changed the system, I have not been able to upload any of my new photos for my newsletter. Can you please put the old system back in place. This is terrible!
Regular Visitor
I keep getting an error when trying to upload an image, but it won't tell me what's wrong with it. It's REALLY pissing me off.