cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload Not Working in Safari

Upload Not Working in Safari

Trying to upload images to my library, and not a single image will upload successfully. Each one says "error, please try again later". Is anyone else having this problem over and over again????

96 Comments
Visitor
not sure why this isnt working? pictures will not upload
My associate can upload images but I have been having trouble for a week. I am doing nothing different and yet continue getting the error image and it won't upload my image. VERY important as I have to send this out!
Occasional Visitor
I erase the 5 old pictures and i ca't upload the new 5 .... I need help
All Star
All this week I've been trying to upload any photos to my Library, which I've done many times before! I've tried different images, different sizes & types, even a different computer -- I keep getting a failure message saying the site is "unable to process my request" or something. What's going on?
Solution Provider
Every time I try to upload a photo, I get an error that says not able to process try again. I have uploaded photos easily in the past and I am not certain why this is happening?
Regular Visitor
I keep trying to upload my pictures for the past two weeks and I keep getting a message that it can't be processed at this time.
Occasional Visitor
It seems I can no longer download and images to the library
Regular Visitor
I have been trying since yesterday evening (6hours) to upload jpegs (under 100k) same as I always do and keep getting a big red ! error message saying you are unable to process my images. I've double checked my storage space (21% full - 53m of 250m) and resaved jpegs to be sure they were not too big or the wrong format but all seems fine. Please help!
whether I drag or ask to upload from a file on my computer it won't work
Regular Visitor
I can't seem to upload any of my images. Says error but no details other than try again..HELP!!!