cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload Not Working in Safari

Upload Not Working in Safari

Trying to upload images to my library, and not a single image will upload successfully. Each one says "error, please try again later". Is anyone else having this problem over and over again????

96 Comments
Occasional Visitor
No matter what image I try to upload, size or jpg, png it won't do it. Crazy, I'm on a deadline.
Visitor
I am under pressure to finish a newsletter. It has to go out first thing tomorrow morning and for some reasons I cannot upload my images. I kept getting the message that Constant Contact having problem uploading the image and please try again. And so I tried many times for the last half hour, and it still won't let me upload. This is unacceptable. With the recent hacking and now this (this problem has happened a few times before) -- it has been suggested that we should move to another and more reliable company. Perhaps it's time to do so.
Could you please advise me on what i could be doing wrong. It just says there was an error....this has happened about 5 times now with different images.
Occasional Visitor
I'm having trouble uploading images. I've tried several and I just get the same error message "We're having trouble processing your request please try again later" which really doesn't tell me anything about why I can't upload the images.
Keep trying. it is a jpg and should be able to eb transferred.???
Visitor
Can anyone help with this?
Occasional Visitor
Trying to load an RGB 72dpi file, small file
Visitor
More often than not recently my photos don't upload.
Cannot upload pictures.
Occasional Visitor
an error message comes up but with no reason