Upload button hidden

0 Votes

When I go to upload to library from my computer the button for uploading signal is not available on my screen. For a while I could get it to work by clicking feedback but today that won't work.

68 Comments
Participant
Tried uploading JPEGs from my hard drive and from a jump drive, but it did not work. Any suggestions?
Participant

Bring back browsing NOW

Participant
Originally I could put in an url and upload image into the email. Now all I get is your images. How to upload by url instead of browse my computer.

Hi Frank, To pull an image by the URL you will want to be in your email. Click Image on the left under the insert menu and then click "Image URL" at the top of the window. 

1-31-2014 12-41-51 PM.jpg

Participant
There is no specific information on why my image is not allowed to upload.
Participant

It says "We had trouble processing your request. Try again later." that's it.

Participant
The blue uploading from computer section has dissapeared
Participant
The "add" section is gray and inactive. Thanks.
Participant
unable to access files from my computer
Participant
I am really getting tired of paying for a service that only works half of the time. I have struggled with constant contact "not working" for the past two months. Please, someone fix this site. Otherwise I will take my business elsewhere.
Participant
There is no way to drag an image an there is not other option
Occasional Participant
I am unable to upload photos even though I have only used 15%? Where it says Drag and Drop ... is greyed out so I am unable to click on it. This has happened quite a lot recently but only occurs sometimes. Please can you get back to me asap.
Participant
I'm trying to upload a photo to my library. I currently only have 1 so there is room. I keep getting taken to the screen that says "drag and drop" but there is NO way to access my jpegs from that screen. ANY advice?
Employee

Hi JenniferH640 and ,

Are you missing the "browser your computer to upload" link in the Image window? Please try zooming out of your screen (CTRL -) and check the resolution of the screen as well. If that doesn't resolve the issue, please let us know.

Thank you.

Occasional Participant

where has the upload link gone?

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More