cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Upload button hidden

0 Votes

Upload button hidden

When I go to upload to library from my computer the button for uploading signal is not available on my screen. For a while I could get it to work by clicking feedback but today that won't work.

68 Comments
Visitor

Unless I'm missing something, there's a new Upload From Computer interface and I think it really blows. I'm in a mad hurry and this just sucks.

Advisor
Status changed to: New
Hi Vincent, Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you are not liking the new upload interface. Would you mind providing more information about what specifically you don't like about it?
Occasional Visitor

I used to be able to upload anything from my computer. This new change is terrible. I can't upload my pictures anymore! What's up with this? :frown:

Occasional Visitor
There no longer appears to be an option to "browse your computer to upload," only an option to drop and drag.
All Star

I have a .docx file that failed to upload, so I converted it to a .pdf. I have been repeatedly trying to upload it for about 15 minutes. I even exited the email and came back in to try again, and it still will not upload. The file is 143kb.

Frequent Visitor
Why can't I upload a photo from my computer, nothing available to click
Frequent Visitor

I clicked on upload from my computer, but an X just appears in the window, does not go my computer files.  Same problem with uploading from social media

Occasional Visitor

I cannot find on image page "browse your computer to upload" option. Help.

Occasional Visitor

can not load an image from my computer

Occasional Visitor
Hello, I cannot seem to upload any images from my computer or any source. I am not getting the interface to call up any files. Can you please help? Please email this email with a response: nancy.serpa@fmr.com. Thank you, Nancy
Occasional Visitor
Why won't you let us upload a picture from our computer anymore? There's no where to click to pull it up...
Occasional Visitor

P.S. I did actually try to follow your directions but unfortunately, the directions say:

To upload an image from your computer to your Image library:

1. After logging into Constant Contact, click Library > Upload to Library > My Computer.
  2. On the Images page, click "browse your computer to upload".
    Note: Or you can drag and drop your image with in dotted line area. If you do this, just skip to step 4.
  3. Locate an image file(s) on your computer and click Open.

And when I go to do it, "On the Images page, click "browse your computer to upload" - isn't there - All I see is "drag and drop your image" - which isn't doable on my computer

Visitor
Your screen offers me no options to 'browse' my own files
Occasional Visitor

My computer for some reason has a really hard time with me picking up a photo and moving it to your Uload From Computer area. The traditional option of "browse computer" only shows up as an option every few times. Frustrating.

no way to browse to file.

Visitor
Tried uploading JPEGs from my hard drive and from a jump drive, but it did not work. Any suggestions?
Visitor

Bring back browsing NOW

Frequent Visitor
Originally I could put in an url and upload image into the email. Now all I get is your images. How to upload by url instead of browse my computer.

Hi Frank, To pull an image by the URL you will want to be in your email. Click Image on the left under the insert menu and then click "Image URL" at the top of the window. 

1-31-2014 12-41-51 PM.jpg

Occasional Visitor
There is no specific information on why my image is not allowed to upload.
Occasional Visitor

It says "We had trouble processing your request. Try again later." that's it.

All Star
The blue uploading from computer section has dissapeared
The "add" section is gray and inactive. Thanks.
Occasional Visitor
unable to access files from my computer
Occasional Visitor
I am really getting tired of paying for a service that only works half of the time. I have struggled with constant contact "not working" for the past two months. Please, someone fix this site. Otherwise I will take my business elsewhere.
Regular Visitor
There is no way to drag an image an there is not other option
Frequent Visitor
I am unable to upload photos even though I have only used 15%? Where it says Drag and Drop ... is greyed out so I am unable to click on it. This has happened quite a lot recently but only occurs sometimes. Please can you get back to me asap.
Occasional Visitor
I'm trying to upload a photo to my library. I currently only have 1 so there is room. I keep getting taken to the screen that says "drag and drop" but there is NO way to access my jpegs from that screen. ANY advice?
CTCT Employee

Hi JenniferH640 and ,

Are you missing the "browser your computer to upload" link in the Image window? Please try zooming out of your screen (CTRL -) and check the resolution of the screen as well. If that doesn't resolve the issue, please let us know.

Thank you.

Regular Visitor

where has the upload link gone?

Occasional Visitor
When I try to upload a picture to the Library from my computer (laptop), I don't get the entire "Upload to Library" window. The middle portion has the bottom cut-off so I can't get to the upload button.
on "upload to library" screen, there's nothing to click on to get to my computer. What can I do?
Keeps saying there is an error in uploading. Very annoying as I need to get this out before I leave on my trip and it's holding me up. RRRRR.
Occasional Visitor
Error error error
Occasional Visitor
I am having problems uploading every single file I've attempted today, and it's damned frustrating, along with all the other special quirks that Constant Contact seems to have developed over the last couple of years. I think it's pretty clear that CC has sold its services/product to too many users and can't keep up with demand. I think it's time to check out Mail Chimp
Regular Visitor
I am trying to upload small jpeg images and they keep erroring out? What give?
Occasional Participant
Why is it so difficult to upload a picture nowadays? Does anybody have the same problem? Pictures are low resolution. Either the page freezes and would not allow upload or the upload cannot be completed.
I am not sure why I am suddenly unable to upload any graphics from my computer. Please guide me on how to do this. Has never happened before. Thanks
Have never had problems before uploading images. Won't let me add
Occasional Visitor
I keep getting error messages when I try to upload a new image to my library using Google Chrome - didn't have this problem before and I have space to add another image. It's a jpeg file - not large so not sure what the issue is. thx.
Tried several times to upload a PDF file, doesn't upload.
Visitor
These are files that eventually upload, so they do not have errors. Please look into this problem, as it is very frustrating.
Occasional Visitor
I keep getting an error code, .jpg format
Occasional Visitor
Dear Sir/Madam, I am highly disappointed, having paid a subscription to now find storage space to be limited. Furthermore, upon investigating an upgrade I find the fees unclear. It appears an upgrade costs $0.90 per month but my average fee is increasing by $5 per month. I am carefully considering moving to a competing service. Ronan
All Star
HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL ABOUT CONSTANT CONTACT ALL OF THE TIME, INCOMPETENT!
Occasional Contributor
i've never had a problem before, but the last few days I have a terrible time moving photos from my computer. I've tried making a screen shot, putting it in my iPhoto and emailing it, cropping. Sometimes on the sixth try it works, but it's very time consuming. Also, the rotate command won't rotate. I had a bunch of carrots on their sides but it wants them with the stems up. Aargh.
CTCT Employee

Hey Bill!

Sorry for this frustration! The most common reason why images wont upload is if their file size is too large.  I would recommend making sure that the file is less than 350KB and also around 600PX in width.  If the file meets these requirements, most of the time it helps to open the JPG with paint and then save it as another JPG from there.  File created through paint at this point should upload just fine.  Let us know if this still does not work for you!

I always have problems uploading images onto this site. When I hover over the error message it simply says to try uploading again. Please fix this issue
Visitor
1 out of ever 5 attempts file uploads, please fix
Regular Visitor
The photo library is not allowing me to upload images. I need someone to let me know if there are any steps I can do to fix the problem.