Upload button hidden

0 Votes

When I go to upload to library from my computer the button for uploading signal is not available on my screen. For a while I could get it to work by clicking feedback but today that won't work.

68 Comments
Participant
When I try to upload a picture to the Library from my computer (laptop), I don't get the entire "Upload to Library" window. The middle portion has the bottom cut-off so I can't get to the upload button.
Participant
on "upload to library" screen, there's nothing to click on to get to my computer. What can I do?
Participant
Keeps saying there is an error in uploading. Very annoying as I need to get this out before I leave on my trip and it's holding me up. RRRRR.
Participant
Error error error
Participant
I am having problems uploading every single file I've attempted today, and it's damned frustrating, along with all the other special quirks that Constant Contact seems to have developed over the last couple of years. I think it's pretty clear that CC has sold its services/product to too many users and can't keep up with demand. I think it's time to check out Mail Chimp
Participant
I am trying to upload small jpeg images and they keep erroring out? What give?
Occasional Participant
Why is it so difficult to upload a picture nowadays? Does anybody have the same problem? Pictures are low resolution. Either the page freezes and would not allow upload or the upload cannot be completed.
Participant
I am not sure why I am suddenly unable to upload any graphics from my computer. Please guide me on how to do this. Has never happened before. Thanks
Participant
Have never had problems before uploading images. Won't let me add
Participant
I keep getting error messages when I try to upload a new image to my library using Google Chrome - didn't have this problem before and I have space to add another image. It's a jpeg file - not large so not sure what the issue is. thx.
Participant
Tried several times to upload a PDF file, doesn't upload.
Participant
These are files that eventually upload, so they do not have errors. Please look into this problem, as it is very frustrating.
Participant
I keep getting an error code, .jpg format
Participant
Dear Sir/Madam, I am highly disappointed, having paid a subscription to now find storage space to be limited. Furthermore, upon investigating an upgrade I find the fees unclear. It appears an upgrade costs $0.90 per month but my average fee is increasing by $5 per month. I am carefully considering moving to a competing service. Ronan
Participant
HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL ABOUT CONSTANT CONTACT ALL OF THE TIME, INCOMPETENT!
What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More