When is Image Editor going to be fixed?

I cannot edit images in my Library that I uploaded from my computer. The system pretends to allow me to work. Why is the background all black? I cannot navigate the editor.... nor does it SAVE!

Please fix it... and let the community know when done!

5 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @ConnieK059 

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. I first wanted to make sure you knew the black background color is not the color of your image. With that being said, what tools in our image editor are not working properly? What are you trying to accomplish? Are you making edits in your Library or in the email editor? Also, what browser are you using? Does pressing Export in the image editor bring you back to your Library?

2019-03-06_17-00-27.png

We are actively working on making updates to better or user’s experience so these are helpful details to have.

BGPC
Rookie
I think the photo editor may have a glitch. It doesn't seem to be working properly (for example when you attempt to crop an image, the size options flicker in and out and you are not able to select anything). None of the tools I have tried to used in the photo editor are working.
BGPC
Rookie

I am also having problems with the pgoto editor.  I have tried it from inside a message and I have also tried it from the library.  None of the editing features I have tried seem to be working properly.  When trying to crop an image, the crop sizes you can select flicker in and out and it is impossible to select one.  The frames feature isn't working either.  When I click on frames, there is nothing to select.  

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @BGPC. I apologize for the delay in our reply. Do you happen to know what browser were you working in when this was happening? Is this still occurring for you?

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! If you would like to continue the conversation, please feel free to reply here in the Community or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More