Your upload doesn't work well!!!!

0 Votes
EVERY TIME I GO TO UPLOAD A FILE FROM MY COMPUTER IT JUST SITS THERE AND DOES NOTHING!
54 Comments
Hannah_M
Status changed to: New

Hannah_M

Hi @ClarenceC63

Thanks for posting, I am sorry to hear you are having trouble. Can you tell me more about what is happening when you try to upload? Are you seeing any error messages? What browser are you working in?

Thanks!

gabrielb67
Occasional Participant
ppt. does not upload
Hannah_M

Hi @gabrielb67

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble uploading your PowerPoint file. Can you tell me more about what is happening? Are you seeing any errors? How large is the file?

Thanks!

Hannah_M

JillG87891
Participant
It is taking forever (over an hour) to load 10 JPG images from Yosemite Photos using Chrome browser. Could you please advise?
enzoa
Participant
trying to upload
AnneIMDMC
Participant
it took forever to download and the system finally crashed
Progress bar says 1% Full Using 6M of your 1024M Says that the upload is in progress
AmandaK994
Participant
Thank you for the updates, however, it's been 10 hours trying to upload files that are under the maximum allowed for images; this has caused me to miss a deadline, and move my schedule, and ever second counts. Not the internet connection, not the wifi network, not the file size, not the browser, not amount of browsing history or stored internet data, not the amount of users on my network, not the age of the mac book, not the power supply - randomly the upload time in the past 10 hours.
rosaroja24
Regular Participant

Slooooooowwwww is right, and it's been this bad all week so far!!!  I was just searching for a place to vent how much I hate hate hate Constant Contact, how much of my time it wastes on a daily basis as the system pokes along at a snail's pace, freezes, shuts down, screws up while I'm trying to create emails (to the point where I can't even fix problems by going into the html).

The only reason I'm still here is that Constant Contact is the original bulk email for dummies program, and I thought it would be easier for my assistant to deal with.  But who has time to have to go into html to reformat all their glitchies, put up with the constant slowdowns, and the fact that competitors like Get Response (while not perfect) give customers more for less.

Does Constant Contact really not know how crappy its service is?  Why don't they do something to make it easier to use rather than just screwing around with customers by continually tweaking the interface and giving us more of a learning curve rather than making what they already have faster and more glitch-free.

Hannah_M

Hi @JillG87891

I am sorry to hear you are expericning slowness importing, are you getting any errors? Also, do you have another browser you could test working in on the same computer?

Thanks!

Hannah_M

Hannah_M

Hi All,

I am sorry to hear about this experience, I understand how frustrating slowness like this can be. Are you still having trouble uploading at this time? If so, can you help with some details?

What browser are you working in?

Do you see any errors?

What type of file are you trying to upload when this happens?

Thank you!

Hannah_M

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More