Your upload doesn't work well!!!!

0 Votes
EVERY TIME I GO TO UPLOAD A FILE FROM MY COMPUTER IT JUST SITS THERE AND DOES NOTHING!
54 Comments
TaniaX
Participant
I changed it 100 times won't load ?
Hannah_M

Hi @TaniaX 

Thanks for posting. Can you tell me more about what is happening when you try to upload? Are you getting any errors?

Thanks!

Hannah_M
Status changed to: New

KimT95
Participant
I can not up load my own images!!!!!!
Hannah_M

Hannah_M

Hi @KimT95 

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble uploading. Can you tell me more about what is happening? Are you seeing any error messages?

Thanks!

TimD170
Participant
It sucks. I can't get anything to load.
Hannah_M

Hi @TimD170 

I am sorry to hear this is happening. Can you tell me more about what is going on?

- What browser/version are you working in?

- Are you seeing any errors?

- Is the page connected but not loading images or are you getting stuck on the connection page?

Thanks!

Hannah_M

SeminariZ
Participant
But when I click on "get mylibrary plus" it says loading please wait and nothing happens. Thank you in advance, Nika
Hannah_M

Hi @SeminariZ 

I'm sorry to hear of this frustration. What browser/version are you working in when this happens? If possible, please test in another browser to see if you are able to purchase there. This will help us narrow down the cause of the problem. 

Thanks!

Hannah_M

sticks over and over. making **Removed by Moderator** look good.

Hannah_M

Hi @FloridaSouthernCollege 

I am sorry to hear this is happening. What actions seem to be slow? What browser are you working in when this happens?

Thanks!

Hannah_M

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More