Your upload doesn't work well!!!!

0 Votes
EVERY TIME I GO TO UPLOAD A FILE FROM MY COMPUTER IT JUST SITS THERE AND DOES NOTHING!
54 Comments
CarolynnW6
Participant
I have a 30 second video clip that has been loading for more than 15 minutes. Facebook uploaded in mere seconds.
Hannah_M
Status changed to: New

Hannah_M

Hi @CarolynnW6 

I am sorry to hear this! What browser/version are you working in when this happens?

AnneS045
Participant
It will not let me up load files from my computer, not sure why
Hannah_M

Hannah_M

Hi @AnneS045

I am sorry to hear this is happening. Are you seeing any error messages when you try to upload? 

If possible, can you try working in another browser to see if that allows the upload?

MichelleC9558
Regular Participant

Hi all, I think it has to do with your browser.  I've tested both Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer.  I was entirely successful with IE.  Our org was once with SalsaLabs (Democracy in Action) and you had to use Firefox for any work you did on their sites.They should work with all browsers.....in a perfect world.

Hannah_M

Thanks @MichelleC9558. Firefox and Chrome are both recommended browsers for using Constant Contact. If you would like us to troubleshoot this with you we are happy to help. If so please email us with the following:

• Browser versions
  • Username and link to this post
  • An area of the account that is slow
  • Best email address to reach you!
kenJ44
Health Practitioners & Centers
When I 'drag and drop' photo into upload from computer, I get "Upload to Library," with 'select to edit?' All or none? What's up with that? I don't need, at that point, to edit anything. I just want to upload it.
Hannah_M

Hannah_M

Hi @kenJ44

It sounds like you are just seeing the options on the left side of the page. These are optional and can be ignored if you don't need to take any of these actions with your files. If you want to move on just click the "Upload Files" button in the lower right of the screen. 

2015-06-11_10-26-23.jpg

GGMG
Participant
I have now tried to upload an image several times. It keeps saying it has been successful, and the used storage amount keeps increasing, but it is not appearing in the library.
Hannah_M

Hannah_M

Hi @GGMG

I am sorry to hear of this frustration. Can you help with some details?

- What browser are you working in when this happens?

- Are you seeing any error messages?

- Are you uploading from with in the Library tab of the account or while you are inserting an image?

ClarenceC63
Participant
I'm having problems uploading pictures.
What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More