The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

frustrated

0 Votes
I am just feeling frustrated with your search engine in the Pro Images gallery. I can't sort by relevance so when I put in the word "events" (looking for images with the word "event" in it!) I get 221,190 results but only a handful are what I want or need. I guess I'm going to post this to the forum but not because I want help so much as because I want you to make some changes to your searchability.
3 Comments
Status changed to: New

Hi Dave, 

Thanks for posting this feedback, I understand how this could be very frustrating. Can you tell me more about what you are looking for? Do you want the image to have the word "Event" written in it? If so, it might work for you to find another image and use the editing options to add the word "Event" to the image!

Status changed to: Closed - No Action