cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

graphic taking forever to upload

0 Votes

graphic taking forever to upload

Greetings I am trying to upload a picture to my Library. The system has said "in progress" for a long long time. What am I doing wrong. thanks Jdocter@castletc.org

28 Comments
Occasional Visitor

Attempts to upload new files to my photo library are unsuccessful. The files never upload. Just says in progress.

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New
Are you still having this issue? If so, if you could let us know what browser you are using, what the format of the image is, and whether you were uploading from the email, or from the Library tab? That would help us greatly.
I am sorry to hear this is happening. What size and type of file are you trying to import? Also, what is the browser and version you are working in? Thanks for your help.
What do I do?

HI Tanya, Thanks for posting. I am sorry to hear this is giving you trouble. Can you tell me more about the image size and type of image you are working with? Also, what browser are you working in?

Occasional Visitor

I am uploading an image - JPG 240x240 15.2 KB and it has said in prossess for a long time. what do i do?

Occasional Visitor

nm figured it out

Thanks for posting, Kim!

Regular Visitor

Files will not upload  - says  in progress but does not upload-  size is reduced to 600 pix    jpeg file   217 kb

The file I've tried several times to upload is a .docx file of less than 70kb. The IN PROGRESS button remains grayed out and the only option is to cancel the upload.
Thanks for posting, I'm sorry to hear this is happening. What browser are you working in? Can you confirm that there is not a red exclamation point on the file indicating any errors?

I've tried uploading a jpg within the filesize range of other images in the library from my computer by both drag-and-drop and browsing at least eight times on two dates, today and around October 11. When I click upload, the system stops. The In Progress button grays out and nothing happens. No error message. I'm using Internet Explorer Version 10.0.9200.16721IS, Update version 10.0.10 with no Add-ons in Windows 7.

Occasional Visitor

I choose the picture to upload and click upload, it says its in progress and the blue loading bar never appears. its been like this for almost a week.

Hi Jason, I am sorry to hear this. What file size and type are you tying to upload? Are you uploading from the library tab or from within your email?
CTCT Employee

Thank you for this information. We have not seen this as common problem. Could you please give our support line a call to best troubleshoot this with you? http://www.constantcontact.com/support/index.jsp

Ed M

Constant Contact Tier 2 Support

Very frustrating when on a timeline! what could I be doing wrong? Instructions are very simple but it won't work, yikes!

CTCT Employee

I am sorry to hear you are having a file stall during uploading.

We would like information that would help us in correcting this problem:

What browser, and version number are you using? (ex: IE: 10.0.9200.16686)

What operating system are you using? (XP, windows 2007, etc)

Were you trying to upload in the email editor overlay or in MyLibrary?

Do you have any plug-ins or add ons being used in your browser? Did disabling any of them help?

Here is how to disable addons: https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/5861-constant-contact-works-in-one-...

Thank you! Ed M Tier 2 Support

Occasional Visitor

Upload is extremely slow. it says "In Progress," but it doesn't seem to be making any progress uploading. Please help

Hi Pauline,

I am sorry to hear of this frustration. Can you tell me more about the image you are uploading? What is the type and size of the file?

Are you uploading from within your email or from the Library tab? What browser are you working in?

Thanks!

Photo uploading from my computer is not working. There is a blue progress bar which seems to complete, but then the upload seems to hang.

Hi Judy,

I am sorry to hear this. Can you tell me more about what size and type of image you are working with? Also, what browser and version are you working in?

trying to upload a picture, says in progress, but not loading
CTCT Employee

Hi Debby,

Sorry to hear you are having image import issues. What browser are you using when you do this? I tried in Google Chrome and was able to import a test successfully. Please try another browser. If it still doesn't work there, please check your image and make sure it has a compatible size and format. You can try this FAQ to optimize your image.

Please let us know if you need any further help. Thanks!

Anna
Social Support and Community

Still waiting. I've had this issue for 2 weeks at least. Bottom right says In Progress, the upload bar is blank...
Occasional Visitor
It just says 1% full and it won't progress in loading.
Advisor

Hi, Thank you for your post. So that we can better assist you, can you please answer the following questions

What browser, and version number are you using? (ex: IE: 10.0.9200.16686)
What operating system are you using? (XP, windows 2007, etc)
Were you trying to upload in editor overlay, or in MyLibrary?
Do you have any plug-ins or add ons being used in Internet Explorer? If so, try disabling the add ons. Did disabling any of them help?

Ken

CTCT Employee
Hello, I see you called into our support line after this was posted and it looks that they helped you. Are you still needing assistance? Ed M Tier 2 Support
Status changed to: Closed - Indirectly Fixed