cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

graphic taking forever to upload

0 Votes

graphic taking forever to upload

Greetings I am trying to upload a picture to my Library. The system has said "in progress" for a long long time. What am I doing wrong. thanks Jdocter@castletc.org

50 Comments
Occasional Visitor

Attempts to upload new files to my photo library are unsuccessful. The files never upload. Just says in progress.

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New
Are you still having this issue? If so, if you could let us know what browser you are using, what the format of the image is, and whether you were uploading from the email, or from the Library tab? That would help us greatly.

I am sorry to hear this is happening. What size and type of file are you trying to import? Also, what is the browser and version you are working in? Thanks for your help.
What do I do?

HI Tanya, Thanks for posting. I am sorry to hear this is giving you trouble. Can you tell me more about the image size and type of image you are working with? Also, what browser are you working in?

Occasional Visitor

I am uploading an image - JPG 240x240 15.2 KB and it has said in prossess for a long time. what do i do?

Occasional Visitor

nm figured it out

Thanks for posting, Kim!

Visitor

Files will not upload  - says  in progress but does not upload-  size is reduced to 600 pix    jpeg file   217 kb