When you are looking at a contact list, the on-screen columns need far more information. Specifically, the contact list should show:
1. Every list the person is on
2. Every tag the person is associated with
3. Allow sorting and filtering on said lists and tags
4. Allow multi-select action on said lists and tags
Since that's not happening, does anyone have a good way to clean up a list? That is, I have people who have landed on multiple lists and have multiple tags. I want to find them (in bunches, not one at a time over 30,000 names) and I want to un-check them from various lists and tags and apply it all at once.
E.g. I have Lists A B C. I want to:
1. Open up List A
2. See everyone on List A that is also on List B or C
3. Remove them from Lists B and C
Same thing with tags.
I'd rather not have to download and upload fifty spreadsheets. This should be doable with about five clicks, but it's not. I thought the Manage Tags option was the solution, but it only works on single contacts at a time as far as I can tell, and hence it's useless. Any ideas?