cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADVANCE SEARCH

ADVANCE SEARCH

I FIND THAT MANY OF THE OPTIONS FOR ADVANCE SEARCHING DO NOT WORK I HAVE DONE A SEARCH ON EVERY OPTION LISTED AND MANY DO NOT GIVE RESULTS WHEN I FEEL THEY SHOULD MOST EXAMPLE NAME ( I ASSUME THIS MEANS 1ST AND LAST --- MANY FIRST OR LAST NAMES DID NOT WORK AND I KNOW THEY SHOULD HAVE. I AM DOING A LOT OF CLEAN UP OF CONTACTS WITHIN OUR DATA AND I FIND SEVERAL "NO LIKES" OR NO ANSWER TO THE SEARCH REQUEST --- I WOULD REQUEST THAT CONSTANT CONTACT REVIEW THE ADVANCE SEARCH OPTION -- I CAN PROVIDE A LISTING OF ALL THE ADVANCE SEARCHES THAT I HAVE TRIED AND THE RESULT THANK YOU--I FEEL YOUR SYSTEM IS VERY GOOD FOR THE INTENDED USE AND WE ARE GETTING REALLY GOOD INFORMATION FROM THE E-MAIL CONTACT THE SYSTEM PROVIDES--BUT PERFORMING MAINTENANCE ON THE DATA BASE IS REFLECTING SOME CONCERNS --- THANK YOU IN ADVANCE ---- I NOTICED THAT YOU NOW REQUIRE AN E-MAIL ADDRESS BEFORE ACCEPTING A RECORD ADD GOOD JOB THE ADVANCE SEARCH FOR BLANK E-MAILS GAVE US THE SAD RESULTS THUS WHEN FIXING THE MISSING E-MAILS OTHER SEARCHES PROBLEMS CAME TO LIGHT -- HOPE TO HEAR FROM ONE OF YOUR STAFF. THANKS AGAIN
1 Comment
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hello @DebbiO3390,

Thank you for this feedback! When doing the Advanced Search you want to use our 'First Name' field or 'Last Name' field if those are what you filled out for your Contacts, we do not have just a 'Name' field. Could that be a custom field you have set up in the account? What are the searches you're trying? Does it work when using 'First Name' or 'Last Name'?

To view your custom fields: https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/5328-add-and-manage-custom-fields