Ability to look up contacts without email addresses

0 Votes

I have a number of contacts in my account with no email address or status, merely a first of last name. While they aren't doing any real harm, I would like to be able to permanently delete them. Currently you have to do this one by one. A feature to allow bulk deletes would be very helpful

2 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @DioceseofOlympia. Thank you for the suggestion. I'll tag this into a request we have for searching for these types of contacts under our contact redesign.

For others who are attempting to search for contacts without an email address, as a workaround, you can export your entire list of contacts to find the contacts without an address. If you wish to remove these from your account, in the file, delete all but the ones with no email address, upload them back into the account to a new list. From there, you can delete the list. As noted, these contacts are not active but we can understand the importance of keeping a list nice and clean. 

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect its current status with our engineering team and also made slight changes to the subject line in order for it to be more easily found. There are no immediate developments happening and while we can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request, it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More