The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Add a new contact form

0 Votes

This may already be possible, but it would be extremely helpful for users to be able to create an "Add a New Contact" form template that suits their specific information needs. Currently I have to add contact fields every time I enter a new contact. I tried the group add feature, but can't add enough additional columns. If this already exists please let me know how to set it up. 

1 Comment
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @kscpa5654 when uploading a single contact at a time are you looking for a way to upload contact details without having to manually locate the field under Additional Contact Fields? How many fields are you trying to upload at once? How does saving these contacts and contact details in an Excel file then uploading this spreadsheet of contacts not fit your needs?