The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Adding Contacts

I enter contacts at the end of each month, one by one. I like the new feature of adding the email first and CC tells me if it is already on my list. After I add a new contact, it would be helpful to have a button that says "Add Another Contact". Otherwise I have to go back to the start from the beginning. Thanks!
3 Comments
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @LorraineR10  how does our current "Add another" tool not meet your needs with adding multiple contacts one at a time?

2020-08-10_15-35-14.png

Visitor

I have a different screen than the one you have above.  I assumed  it is the new beta version? There is no "Add Another" box on this page.

LorraineR10_1-1597092582753.png

Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @LorraineR10 thank you for following up with this screenshot! You are correct, this "Add Another" feature is not currently available in our Beta redesign. Having this tool is a great feature request. This idea request has been opened up so other users can weigh in as well.