cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced Search

Advanced Search

It would be nice if the compare functions in the advanced search also contained a "contains" function so elements could be picked out of a single field. Also, the implied "OR" function with multiple qualifiers might be nice to also have an "AND" function
91 Comments
The "contains" option has been removed. That was extremely useful in finding information that may have been input or imported incorrectly.
Occasional Contributor
There's "is", "starts with", "is not" and "is blank". However, there's no "contains" so I have to make a bunch of silly "contains_x" custom fields that are one-offs. Not scalable. (It's also missing "is greater than", "is greater than or equal to", "is less than", and "is less than or equal to")
The new advanced search fields are very limited. It was very useful to have the "contains" field when searching as you may not always know if it a) begins with a certain word b) is only a certain word or c) is not a certain word. The "contains" field was the best tool, in my opinion, as it allows for the word to appear somewhere in the field.
Visitor
Under "Street Address" there is no "contains" search option. Customer trying to search a street name fails because what "comes first" is the house number.
advanced search should have "contains" along with "is" "is blank" how do you search only year?
All Star
There used to be a feature that allowed us to search the contacts by the email addresses "includes" feature. This is the most useful tool on your website and you have gotten rid of it. When searching the thousands of email addresses that we have uploaded on your site, we rarely know the way that the email address begins, we usually know what it includes. If this feature is not brought back, I am going to have to cancel my three constant contact accounts. Thank you
Please bring back the "including" option in the search facility when managing contacts. It was incredibly useful when search for contact at a large company where you could put in the first part of the email suffix and find all the contacts for that company. It was even more useful if the company name e.g. Price Waterhouse Coopers had been entered in several different variations.
Occasional Visitor
Why was this eliminated? I use that function often in building lists that look for a specific word or text series, such as: "Festival" in the Company Name. I can only find the organizations that include Festival at the beginning of their name, but not if it's later in the name. This seems like a basic search tool, and have no idea why you would eliminate it.
The contacts search function is so much less robust without the "includes" option. Many times email addresses change but enough of the email is the same to find a desired contact in the Search function. Please add back the "includes" option in the contacts search function!!!!!!!!
Solution Provider
You used to have the ability to search on something that 'contains' certain letters. Now you only have 'is' 'is not' etc. The contains was VERY useful. Can you put that back in? Thanks Dahlia@dahliawebdesigns.com