cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alphabetical Navigation

Alphabetical Navigation

I would like to see quick jump links to the first letter of last names in the top bar. A B C D E F G...

45 Comments
Regular Visitor

Perhaps displaying an alphabet at the top of the contacts list so that I can jump to the contacts that begin with "S" by clicking on that letter without having to scroll through A through S.

Occasional Visitor
Is there a way to show all the emails starting with a certain letter rather then having to scroll through all the pages until you get to it?
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New

Hello @LindaCQ,

At this time we do not have a way to navigate in that way, however this is great feedback and we have passed it along to our engineers. Currently, what you can do to work around this is use the 'Advanced Search' functionality under Contacts toward the left, and use the criteria 'Email Address Starts With A', or which ever letter you're looking for. I hope this is helpful.

2018-06-06_1035.png

Visitor
THE CURRENT SCROLLING BY PAGE IS VERY TEDIOUS. I DO KNOW THAT WE CAN SEARCH ONE AT A TIME BUT THAT IS VERY INEFFICIENT. IT WOULD BE HELPFUL IF WE COULD NAVIGATE RIGHT TO A LETTER TO FIND A CLUSTER OF NAMES. FOR EXAMPLE, IF WE COULD GO TO THE "N" SECTION QUICKLY TO VIEW ALL THE NAMES ENDING IN "N' THAT WOULD BE GREAT. IF THERE IS A WAY TO DO THIS AND I JUST AM NOT SEEING IT, PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW TO DO IT. THANK YOU!
and add a search by alphabet letter A thru Z