cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alphabetical Navigation

Alphabetical Navigation

I would like to see quick jump links to the first letter of last names in the top bar. A B C D E F G...

45 Comments
add at the top bar A, B, C ...Z so i can jump to names starting with any letter add navigation bar of lists from 51-100 etc at the top so i dont have to scroll down and click on the arrows.
Visitor
Please add an index at the top of the my contacts page, so you can peruse the list by jumping to a first letter. the index could look like: ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ The user could then click on M, for example, and the contact list would jump to the M's and later.
Frequent Visitor
Put a list of each letter on top, so we select each letter to go to that page.
All Star
Need to quickly access an alphabet tab line so we do not have to guess what page contact is on to update
All Star
It would be nice if you had the alphabet out to the right hand side. And the ability to click on a letter, and have our contacts automatically zoom to the first entry of that letter. For. ex., if I clicked on the letter "M", then the contacts would go to the first entry under "M". The only way we have now to navigate through the contacts is page by page which is quite long if you have lots of contacts.
Occasional Contributor
Once I have added a contact, it would be nice to have links to alphabet letters to find that contact incase i need to edit that person's information rather than clicking the next arrow 50 times.
It would be SO much quicker and efficient to put an A-Z button at the top of the page and/or at least put the arrow buttons at the top of the page, if nothing else.
Occasional Contributor
Can you make the search process easier for searching contacts? Perhaps being able to place a letter and having contacts go to the beginning letter of the name? This current method is more trouble and the old system was easier.
When I am scrolling through my contacts to select some for a group, I like to do it sections in case something goes wrong. It is a hassle to get back to the next name. For example, if I type the next name it only retrieves that name, not all the following names, so I can't use search and there is no alphabet for quick access.
Visitor
Is there an easier way to look up an ACTIVE contact, without having to go thru the whole alphabet Thank you