cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back and Forward button in list view

Back and Forward button in list view

Please put "back" and "forward" buttons on the top of contacts lists, as well as the bottom, so we don't have to scroll through everyone to advance to the next page. Even better, add an alpha tab so users can go right to the that section of the alphabet. Or put it back to the old way, which was better. It's SO annoying how programs have to constantly change and it's not always for the better.

92 Comments
Visitor
There should be forward and backward arrows at the top and the bottom of the contact lists, not just at the bottom. Not user-friendly to have to scroll to the bottom of the page to get to the next page.
FGC
It would be nice to have 1) forward, back buttons at both the TOP and bottom (as opposed to just the bottom) of the lists; 2) to return to the same place in the lists if you make a change to a contact rather than applying the change and being returned to the top of the list when you are done (if you have a long list and are in the middle making changes, that can be a real pain and take unnecessary time to return to the same spot and continue when you are doing list maintenance)
Visitor
scroll through each page individually. It wastes a lot of time.
veiwing contacts is not as easy since you have to scroll down to the bottom to view different contacts by letters. Returning back to contact list is not as easy either.
It would be helpful to have the page back and page forward arrows available on the top of the contact list, not just the bottom.
Visitor
I selected the list view of 500 per page and have several pages to go through to select some of my clients to put onto another list that I want to email to. But each time I add someone, the list defaults back to the beginning and there is no button to advance pages. I have to go to the bottom of each page to advance to the next page too. Ray
Scrolling through page after page is sooo tedious, please consider adding these functionalities, or if they already exist, let me know how to do it: 1). Do not keep defaulting back to the first page- scroll to the NEXT page 2) Show the "n of nnn" and next page arrow on the top and bottom of the list 3) Feature a search of all active contacts wherein I can start at a selected page, or alpha name
Occasional Visitor
When I select a contact to delete and then delete - return me to the page I was on when I deleted instead of sending me back to the beginning of the alphabetical sort. Put the page forward/back controls at the top and bottom of the list, so I don't have to scroll over and over when I know I need to go forward several pages.
I would like to suggest that the navigation be fixed so that after you export contacts to a new list, that the main contacts screen doesn't go back to the first page. I have to keep finding my place and it's annoying. Also suggest that you put page forward arrows at the top as well as bottom -- there's way too much scrolling up and down to take actions during the list building process. Thanks.
Occasional Visitor
When I'm trying to go through thousands of contacts, it is tedious to have to press the next button at the bottom of the page only. There should also be the page navigation arrows at the top of the list, as well as a way to skip pages. Some sites let you type in the number of the page you wish to skip through, some let you skip by the entry alphabetization by listing the alphabet at the top and making each letter a link to the start of that letter's listings. Please make these changes to improve the speed at which I can edit my contacts. Even with 500 rows per page, I am wasting time waiting for the pages to load so I can scroll down and click next over and over until I get deep into my list. If your mission really is to help businesses for e-mail lists, you NEED to have these features. Thanks.