cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back and Forward button in list view

Back and Forward button in list view

Please put "back" and "forward" buttons on the top of contacts lists, as well as the bottom, so we don't have to scroll through everyone to advance to the next page. Even better, add an alpha tab so users can go right to the that section of the alphabet. Or put it back to the old way, which was better. It's SO annoying how programs have to constantly change and it's not always for the better.

92 Comments
Occasional Contributor
Add navigation by page to the top and bottom of screen when viewing reports.
Visitor
It would be much easier if I could switch through pages of contacts at both the top and bottom of the page I'm on instead of having to scroll to the bottom every time.
Occasional Contributor
How about adding the scroll through contacts to the top of the list as well as at the bottom. I was scrolling through a large number of contacts and each time I went to a new page I had to scroll to the bottom to get to the next group. Very tedious.
All Star
at the top of the page too...every time I delete a contact, I have to scroll to the bottom of the page to advance further into the list. Not very user friendly.
All Star

but it always goes back to the other way. Why won't it stay that way I set it? 2) It would be nice to have the rows per page view and also the page scroll at the top of the page as well as the bottom of the page, so we don't have to scroll all the way down just to go to the next page or increase the page view Thank you, CC works well for me, I am enjoying it.

Status changed to: Voting Open

Great feedback, thanks for posting! I am glad that this account is working so well for you!

Occasional Contributor
When viewing any list, they need to have the prev/next navigation at both the top and the bottom. I really don't need to scroll through the whole list every time in order to get to a certain segment of the list, especially since there's no sort functionality. And even if there were list sorting, I'd need it all the more, since I know that I want to get to page X where the "M"s likely are.

Folks, believe it or not, people like to scroll through more than 25 emails per page.  Please do two things:

1) Long-term Request: Increase the highest per page option to 100 (minimum).  May as well remove the "5" option.  For as long as it takes to navigate, does anyone actually use that?  Why not include an "all" option?

2) Immediate Request: Please include a page navigation bar at the top of the list, not just at the bottom.

Thank you!

Each time my list of contacts resets and shows them from page 1, but I know that I'm working on page 20, I can't go from page to page from the top of the list. I have to scroll down towards the bottom of the web page to find an arrow to go to the next page.